Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Series Of Blackadder?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I remember an interview with the cast a few years ago when they said that they hoped to do Blackadder throughout history - ending with "Space Adder"

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
Rik Mayall, excellent though he was, was a relatively minor character.
Appeared in one episode in season 4, not at all in season 3, one episode in season 2, and one episode in the first series.

You are quite right. I may have been a little tired and emotional last night..... . strange how the first thing that sprang to mind when I read the thread was Lord Flashheart.

My missus won't watch Red Dwarf X, but I rather like it . . . . maybe there is a chance for a new Blackadder . . . if it works - great. If it doesn't, I'll just change the channel.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Didn't they all die at the end of other series?

Died at the end of series 1, presumably after impregnating the child bride (as each incarnation is meant to be a descendant)
Died at the end of series 2, must have had a kid somewhere
Became the Prince Regent at the end of series 3

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Only if they have new jokes and excellent other characters. The 3 best characters from Blackadder were Flash, Queenie and Percy, but they got rid of Percy after series 2. The Blackadder/Baldrick combination ran out of ideas after series 2. It is no surprise that the best episodes of Blackadder all had Rik in them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here