Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Tickets

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
Hello All

Does anyone know when the new season tickets are being posted out to new season ticket holders?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I was wondering that too but from reading on here I think it will be towards the end of this month.
I have to say that I was delighted with the support I got from club staff in actually processing a sale but in every other respect with regard to disseminating any sort of information at all they are somewhat lacking

I wonder if, when the card does arrive, it will have any information on using it (loyalty points - esales in the shop or concourses etc)? From the number of people asking questions on here I rather suspect not. I've got the added complication of a parking space and no idea at all what goes on with that!

All part of the fun innit :lol:

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
i was wondering that too but from reading on here i think it will be towards the end of this month.
I have to say that i was delighted with the support i got from club staff in actually processing a sale but in every other respect with regard to disseminating any sort of information at all they are somewhat lacking

i wonder if, when the card does arrive, it will have any information on using it (loyalty points - esales in the shop or concourses etc)? From the number of people asking questions on here i rather suspect not. I've got the added complication of a parking space and no idea at all what goes on with that!

All part of the fun innit :lol:

this

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wonder if, when the card does arrive, it will have any information on using it (loyalty points - esales in the shop or concourses etc)? From the number of people asking questions on here I rather suspect not. I've got the added complication of a parking space and no idea at all what goes on with that!

Last year I believe those with parking has a game by game voucher - I cannot see any difference this year, unlike the trains/p&r where you will just need to show your ST.

You get your loyalty points info from the online ticket purchase section on the club website which is accessed with your fan number and a password.

The esales info is a diffrent part of the club website - click on etop up under the fans tab - but you will have to wait for your card to "load it with cash" as you will need your fan number and your ST card number.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Last year I believe those with parking has a game by game voucher - I cannot see any difference this year, unlike the trains/p&r where you will just need to show your ST.

You get your loyalty points info from the online ticket purchase section on the club website which is accessed with your fan number and a password.

The esales info is a diffrent part of the club website - click on etop up under the fans tab - but you will have to wait for your card to "load it with cash" as you will need your fan number and your ST card number.

Thanks Gazwag - I always know I can get detailed and helpful guidance on here :thumbsup:
My question really was whether the club would be so helpful in guiding customers either by providing detailed guidance or by being proactive in pointing them towards the places they can find them :lol:
Not being critical (well maye I am but only jocularly so) - it rather amuses me that the club work so hard on some aspects like outstanding sales support and (in my experience) some of the most customer friendly stewarding in the league but take their eye off the ball in other areas (like telling you when you will actually get your ST). I am surmising that the info supporting use of the ST might be a little lacking but that is based on the number of questions STH's have asked on here over the last year :lol:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Last years season ticket letters had a booklet which explained how everything worked in perfect detail.

Think many either just didn't read it, or wanted to post questions on here about it anyway.

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London
My old dear washed mine and it broke. Asked the club to send me a new one and they're charging me £10. I'm not too sure if they're sending new ones out for current STH's, can anyone confirm?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My old dear washed mine and it broke. Asked the club to send me a new one and they're charging me £10. I'm not too sure if they're sending new ones out for current STH's, can anyone confirm?

I would be surprised if those who renewed in the same seat got new ones, I cannot see any reason why they would and the existing ones are clearly absent of expiry dates.

That said it would of course have been helpful if the club made this clear at the end of last season so everybody knew to keep them safe. Although, as you are well aware, a £10 fee from everybody who lost/washed/mis-filed theirs probably has a good profit element!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Last years season ticket letters had a booklet which explained how everything worked in perfect detail.

Think many either just didn't read it, or wanted to post questions on here about it anyway.

think you just summed this site up prefectly :lol:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just thinking this same question today, having just purchased tickets for the Chelsea game. It suggests that the method of ticket will be "smartcard activation", but not sure if this will be on last season's smart card - or next season's. I'm assuming next seasons, so it had better arrive before August 4th!

Also, I've not got my season ticket seat (East Upper) for the Chelsea game, instead experiencing the North for the first time. So how will I confirm to any potential stewards as to which seat is definitely mine without a paper ticket? Confusion. I'd imagine, despite the claims of smartcard activation in the confirmation email, that they'll actually have to supply a paper ticket for that one.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Unless I've misunderstood you, there are no new smartcards for next season, you carry on using last seasons. Only new season ticket holders will get a card. If you've chucked last seasons card you can get a replacement for £10.

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
This is an email i recieved yesterday(5/8/12)
As a season-ticket holder who has moved seats or changed age group, the club will be issuing you with a new season-ticket smartcard for season 2012/13 (for other season-ticket holders who haven't moved last year's cards remain active and their season tickets have been uploaded to them).
The new cards will all be sent out next week and delivered in time for the start of the new season. However, your old smartcard is no longer active, which means you won't be able to use it for e-cash payments either on the concourses for refreshments at the Chelsea and Reading friendly matches, or in either the Amex Seagulls Store or the one located in the city centre when buying club merchandise.

However, if you would like to obtain your 10% cashback for purchases made between 1st and 15th August, we can add this retrospectively. To do this you will need to send your receipts, along with your Fan Number to: Retrospective Cash Back, BHAFC, The Amex, Village Way, Brighton, BN1 9BL.

If you have friends who are new season-ticket holders for season 2012/13, please note this offer is only open to renewing season-ticket holders. New season-ticket holders will be entitled to earn cashback when they receive their season-ticket smartcard.

Kind regards
Albion Ticket Office

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here