Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Didn't get my new card today either. I was a bit like a kid a Christmas going to check the post. (Never have any good reason to check the post these days, not even for birthdays.)

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Got my new ones today due to moving seats. Exact same card as before with no change of sponsors including the N Power bit etc. Club obviously has a few of these to use up

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I've just got home to find mine and my sons North stand season tickets. Although his one has 'season ticket' written in big white letters. Mine doesn't. Spooky!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I've just got home to find mine and my sons North stand season tickets. Although his one has 'season ticket' written in big white letters. Mine doesn't. Spooky!

Landlord of my local doesn't have season ticket written either. Card dregs me thinks

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just received mine, as I've moved to the North from this season :albion2:

Not long to go now!

Just checked my ticket on the Ticket site, to see if I'm all registered, etc. I am, which is good :)

Just noticed there's a "Platinum" and "Gold" option on memberships. I've just signed up for the "Gold" one as it's the Auto-Cup scheme from last season, so not too much extra spending. :smile:
I see with the Platinum one, you're commited to buying all away league and cup matches. :eek:
Anyone going for that option?

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Just received my new season ticket (moved to family stand for the kids) and it's pretty much the same as my previous one except that it doesn't have 'Season Ticket' in bit letters across the front and the white bar where the details are is a little smaller so the first line is against the background and pretty hard to read.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Oh yeah, and the old S1A has been renamed E1G, which makes more sense anyway given its position. So anyone who was in S1A last season will probably find themselves with a new ticket as well.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Still haven't received my season ticket :( Any ideas on when I may get it?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Haven't got mine yet, I'm a first time STH, still shows as pending on my ticket purchase history

I will be a first time STH as well, and was told the other day I should receive mine mid Julyish, "when they get the new ones in".

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Same as you, although alarmingly just looked at my purchase history and it says I've paid full whack for my ST. Hope that's a mistake, must check my statements...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Have u got yours yet? Mine still not here and I haven't received loyalty points for t either but I've been paying the DD

Loyalty points are not sorted for next season yet as far as I am aware

Same as you, although alarmingly just looked at my purchase history and it says I've paid full whack for my ST. Hope that's a mistake, must check my statements...

No it means you have incurred a debt for the full cost of the ST, you are just paying it over a period of time, its still a sale by the club of a season ticket for the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here