• Poll closed .

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
image.png

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
before the talks pretty even (just in other poll) now, well out , sort of proving the talks were all smoke and mirrors, nothing new

OUT

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No control of our borders and strangely if we vote in I can just see ahead how bad things will get with the poor getting poorer and the rich getting even richer...look around Europe as it's certainly not a place of joy and prosperity.This is our golden chance to get the ball rolling and to start a chain of EU exits.
You will see new EU laws galore and other countries like turkey joining the EU....The EU plonkers are only interested in the financial gain and couldn't give a shite about the Europeans at the bottom of the ladder.
The EU did nothing for the migration crisis...just sat back and pocketed the money and that's all they do.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In or Out ?

Maybe we should ask the TMO.

My position hasn't changed. A reluctant 'In'.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Watching various news channels absolutely no words on the fantastic OUT meeting tonight, apart from Galloway being there. Pathetic, pro EU news trying to destroy any alternative views.

the media would have you believe there was some kind of mass exodus when galloway was introduced ......absolute bol*ocks,:annoyed: i have just this minute been watching it on youtube and as far as i could tell there was not a single man in the room who got up and left, in fact he received a far better ovation than farage himself..

further proof that the media are not to be trusted and will do literally anything within their grasp to try smear the out campaign..

D

Deleted member 22389

the media would have you believe there was some kind of mass exodus when galloway was introduced ......absolute bol*ocks,:annoyed: i have just this minute been watching it on youtube and as far as i could tell there was not a single man in the room who got up and left, in fact he received a far better ovation than farage himself..

further proof that the media are not to be trusted and will do literally anything within their grasp to try smear the out campaign..

Watching Sky News last night, they had some women on there who couldn't resist mentioning Galloway. I watched the live stream last night, and yes Galloway got a standing ovation, i didn't see an exodus either.

Even some of the papers have tried to say when Galloway arrived hundreds left, some people who where at the event have put them right in the comments section.

I'm afraid there will be worse to come from the shit stirring media out there.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Watching Sky News last night, they had some women on there who couldn't resist mentioning Galloway. I watched the live stream last night, and yes Galloway got a standing ovation, i didn't see an exodus either.

Even some of the papers have tried to say when Galloway arrived hundreds left, some people who where at the event have put them right in the comments section.

I'm afraid there will be worse to come from the shit stirring media out there.

what worries me most is vote rigging. can you honestly hand on heart say that this will be a fair referendum. i hope for my kids sake that it is fair because i doubt that we will ever be given another chance..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what worries me most is vote rigging. can you honestly hand on heart say that this will be a fair referendum. i hope for my kids sake that it is fair because i doubt that we will ever be given another chance..

Loving the "out" camp's new found love of scaremongering :lolol:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Loving the "out" camp's new found love of scaremongering :lolol:

can you wonder at it, look what happened in ireland, netherland and france . stitch up after stitch up plus cast your mind back to 75.

and you find rigging as funny, it is not funny at all, if that is a the kind of society you like living in then it is no wonder you are voting to remain in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
can you wonder at it, look what happened in ireland, netherland and france . stitch up after stitch up plus cast your mind back to 75.

and you find rigging as funny, it is not funny at all, if that is a the kind of society you like living in then it is no wonder you are voting to remain in.

It's not that I find it funny, more that there is absolutely no foundation for your concern.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
no foundation:ohmy: ffs man ive already given you 4 examples how many more do you want ?

Why don't you add the NSC World's Hardest Creature as a 5th? This is about as relavent.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why don't you add the NSC World's Hardest Creature as a 5th? This is about as relavent.

relevant not relavent ,
so telling how you find such a serious thing as rigging not to be relevant.

more proof that you are perfectly happy with rigging..

it's people like you who sicken me. .

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
relevant not relavent ,
so telling how you find such a serious thing as rigging not to be relevant.

more proof that you are perfectly happy with rigging..

it's people like you who sicken me. .

He's winding you up. He has already admitted that whether the vote is for In or Out will not affect him in Germany. Whether you are for or against is a very important decision for those of us that live here.

D

Deleted member 22389

They will do what they can to get the right result. All we can hope hope is that the EU make eve more of mess than they are doing now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's winding you up. He has already admitted that whether the vote is for In or Out will not affect him in Germany. Whether you are for or against is a very important decision for those of us that live here.

I'm not winding him up at all. His concern that the referendum will be rigged it totally without foundation. The only rational he has for his concern is an idea that a Dutch and an Irish vote were rigged, quite what this has to do with the U.K. I don't know, and 1975. There's just no link between any of these and Dave's referendum beyond they're referendums.

I stated in-out won't adversely affect me werever I chose to live. Whether this be here, the U.K., or Mars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here