Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New player imminent (Kemy Agustein - Swansea) according to The Argus

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If he doesn't want to be here then no fussed. Question marks over his attitude anyway so not a great start.

Wipe our mouths

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Unveiled at half-time?

Could he even play (assuming it's here)?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I am hopeful he will fail it as his history of injuries will see him as a poor man's Vicente. There must be better, more reliable midfielders out there wanting a crack at the Amex.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I am hopeful he will fail it as his history of injuries will see him as a poor man's Vicente. There must be better, more reliable midfielders out there wanting a crack at the Amex.

His fitness was on the same level as Orlandi's when he joined us.......and he hasnt exactly done badly with us. He is a quality midfielder and since we have a great medical team, it should sort his past fitness issues out. Hes a good quality midfielder and he isnt exactly expensive.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
he's a tank mate. great defensive midfielder jus been unlucky with injuries with us. soon as he played his way into the team he seems to get injured. big loss for us if he goes. bit of a joker aswell by all accounts

Is what a swansea supporting mate of mine said.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
His fitness was on the same level as Orlandi's when he joined us.......and he hasnt exactly done badly with us. He is a quality midfielder and since we have a great medical team, it should sort his past fitness issues out. Hes a good quality midfielder and he isnt exactly expensive.

Not sure if he's played enough games in the past 5 years to qualify for such praise, seems to drive around in his car most of the time to pick up points. Another great role model for our kids.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Unveiled at half-time?

Could he even play (assuming it's here)?

Would think so, it's only a friendly so there's no governing body to monitor registrations. My dog could probably play if Oscar picked him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't he tweet something about flying somewhere yesterday? Maybe it's not us?

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Would think so, it's only a friendly so there's no governing body to monitor registrations. My dog could probably play if Oscar picked him.

Bet he's got two left feet

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

This. What are some people expecting FFS; would be a great signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here