Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Palace Kit 12/13

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Thats what Nazi war criminals say.
:ohmy: was ours such a bad crime ?blimey ! Look i saw your losses from your last season at the withdean and the total losses were terrible , if bloom hadnt pumped in the millions which he did you could have well been in the same position . Just thank your lucky stars he arrived just in time to bail you out because for any football fan to go through that process of nearly losing your club is the worst feeling ever . I wouldnt wish it on any team , even your lot . I admit you have done well this season and the future looks good , but cut out the dramatics eh ! just be aware that when you keep getting good hands and winning , the feelings great . But when the good hands dry up and things go wrong the game isnt as rosey ! just hope he doesnt cash his chips in and head for the exit doors .

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
:ohmy: was ours such a bad crime ?blimey ! Look i saw your losses from your last season at the withdean and the total losses were terrible , if bloom hadnt pumped in the millions which he did you could have well been in the same position . Just thank your lucky stars he arrived just in time to bail you out because for any football fan to go through that process of nearly losing your club is the worst feeling ever . I wouldnt wish it on any team , even your lot . I admit you have done well this season and the future looks good , but cut out the dramatics eh ! just be aware that when you keep getting good hands and winning , the feelings great . But when the good hands dry up and things go wrong the game isnt as rosey ! just hope he doesnt cash his chips in and head for the exit doors .

Brilliant!!

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
I'd have thought a very successful French businessman would have some basic comprehension skills.

But then again, I'd have thought a very successful French businessman wouldn't spend all hours of the day and night on an internet messageboard of a football team he doesn't support pretending to be various different people (who are all equally dimwitted).

This has been a real eye opener for me. A new insight. Into the life of a very successful French businessman.

see you are stupid...never said i was french, just that i live there...you're from brighton does that make you a poof....no thought not....dimwit suits you pal. anyway enough of this crap, draw a line.. im outta here, job to do, dole money to spend...yes you can still claim from here, very handy too au revoir mes amis......bon chance

see you are stupid...never said i was french, just that i live there...you're from brighton does that make you a poof....no thought not....dimwit suits you pal. anyway enough of this crap, draw a line.. im outta here, job to do, dole money to spend...yes you can still claim from here, very handy too au revoir mes amis......bon chance

You logged on just to tell us you were to busy to hang around. Genius. You're living the dream, numbnut. Living the dream.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

The bastard's skiving of the French state...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Dear Bustersdad,

I am not here to attack you. In fact I am really enjoying reading your unique brand on internet drivel.

Just one comment. It'd be much easier to understand (and enjoy) if you used capital letters and a little bit of grammar you strange moron.

Regards,

GS

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's pretty funny that Palace fans are now clutching our Withdean finances as if they were a new discovery and some kind of bombshell for the football club. Turns out that we weren't making much money there. Who would have thought it?
Apart from everyone in the world for ten years.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
:ohmy: was ours such a bad crime ?blimey ! Look i saw your losses from your last season at the withdean and the total losses were terrible , if bloom hadnt pumped in the millions which he did you could have well been in the same position . Just thank your lucky stars he arrived just in time to bail you out because for any football fan to go through that process of nearly losing your club is the worst feeling ever. I wouldnt wish it on any team , even your lot . I admit you have done well this season and the future looks good , but cut out the dramatics eh ! just be aware that when you keep getting good hands and winning , the feelings great . But when the good hands dry up and things go wrong the game isnt as rosey ! just hope he doesnt cash his chips in and head for the exit doors .

:facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The home kit is a thing of beauty:love: It will match our standard of play for next season !

That red and blue Barca shirt is very popular all around the country with loads of Sunday League sides. :lolol:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

Though you and your other identity were off on your Hols last night,what happened,baggage handler strike at CDG or are you two having a row about who's turn it is to drive to the Airport?

And you say people on here are stupid!!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
OK I'm going to take my BHA specs off here and give an honest assesement.

That kit is f***ing HIDEOUS! Yellow with red and blue?! Primary colours simply do not go together as it is without deciding to chuck a yellow their way too :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

A 'poof' hey - bye bye sweety xxx :clap:

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Football kits: The only place where grown men like to get their Gok Wan on.

"Never mix primary colours, girlfriend".

Good gravy, let the season start again already.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
New Stoke away looks nice. If only Palace had a decent manufacturer as opposed to Avec

New-Bet365-Stoke-Kit-2012-13.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here