Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Palace Kit 12/13

if only you knew sunshine if only you knew my life is so much better than you could ever imagine

f*** me, it's proper willy-waving now. No doubt your dad is bigger than mine too. If you're life's so good why are you so insecure that you feel the need to troll a Brighton forum so often?

Go live your fantastic life and leave us the f*** alone you trolling no-life.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
And you're a trolling Palace fan. We've all got our place in life. Yours seems only to be validated if you're trolling a rival's site on a Sunday.

ok you crawl away and do one if you dont like it.,rivals..mmmm after many years you are even in the same division as us so thanks for the points se you next season

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
goes around comes around pal..you insult me.I.insult you...thats how it works..you choose to live in brighton,I chose france..so what?? according to most on here that is a crime..hey i dont care.no one died, just life and how you want to live it,you're happy I'm happy so thats fine. no probs with gay either, you wana be gay thats up to you

Show me where I've insulted you.

ok you crawl away and do one if you dont like it.,rivals..mmmm after many years you are even in the same division as us so thanks for the points se you next season

2 x administrations
CPFC2010 losing 2 million a season
FFP coming in soon
Selhurst crumbling and no finance to redevelop
You are cheating and will be dealt with.

But I suppose you have the 25 million rated Zaha to bail you out, or at least 8million for both him and Clyne.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yeap , the FFP is coming soon .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
saddo, youre on the dole no life and u live in a gay drug infested little village on the south coast
Yet despite all these problems that I have, apparently, and you living the jetsetting lifestyle that befits a French businessman's older brother, it is still you that is mad as f***.

Even though you can just jet off on holiday at a moments notice, I wouldn't be as mad as you if I could do that whenever I publically humiliated myself.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Yet despite all these problems that I have, apparently, and you living the jetsetting lifestyle that befits a French businessman's older brother, it is still you that is mad as f***.

Even though you can just jet off on holiday at a moments notice, I wouldn't be as mad as you if I could do that whenever I publically humiliated myself.

sorry your post makes no sense at all

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
sorry your post makes no sense at all
I'd have thought a very successful French businessman would have some basic comprehension skills.

But then again, I'd have thought a very successful French businessman wouldn't spend all hours of the day and night on an internet messageboard of a football team he doesn't support pretending to be various different people (who are all equally dimwitted).

This has been a real eye opener for me. A new insight. Into the life of a very successful French businessman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here