Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New NSC BIG cash giveaway competition !!!!1!!1!!

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I don't think it should be first come first served. Not everyone can be online at the same time. Perhaps a silent submission would be better? Or a share of the cashish. Or make it more obscure by adding a tie breaker. In the event that two people have the same score and scorer it comes down to time of first goal. Everyone has to submit this in the event of a tie. Closest to that time, wins?

For example.

Brighton: 2
Birmingham: 2
Scorer: Dobbie
Tie breaker: 34 minutes.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Check the scores above... This scores come up twice.. You cant win :handface:

I'm not reading through the entire damn thread and writing down every possible score/scorer combination, sir, to ensure I pick one that's unique. It's what I think will happen - at this rate, all anybody has to do is make sure there's no unique prediction to keep the prize rolling and rolling and rolling. I've put it there for the sake of the prediction.

Edit: Since there are only 11 players, one of whom is extremely unlikely to score, plus subs (only three of which can come on), plus 'no goalscorer', you'll run out of unique combinations (at least those with realistic scorelines) pretty quickly.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Nice one Bozza!

Albion goals: 2
Birmingham goals: 0
First Albion goalscorer: Barnes

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I'm not reading through the entire damn thread and writing down every possible score/scorer combination, sir, to ensure I pick one that's unique. It's what I think will happen - at this rate, all anybody has to do is make sure there's no unique prediction to keep the prize rolling and rolling and rolling. I've put it there for the sake of the prediction.

That's fine... but u screwed my prediction.. Hardly a great effort to take 2 mins to read through... but that is your prerogative.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Albion goals: 3
Birmingham goals: 1
First Albion goalscorer: Dobbie

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012

Edit: Since there are only 11 players, one of whom is extremely unlikely to score, plus subs (only three of which can come on), plus 'no goalscorer', you'll run out of unique combinations (at least those with realistic scorelines) pretty quickly.

Maybe that is Bozza's plan!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] maybe the rule should be the person taht initially posts the unique score FIRST wins it... That way it is down to everyone else to check that the score they are about to post is unique.
The problem with that is if you look at how fast the predictions are coming in, anything decent goes quick, so people are down to saying 5-1 Kuszczak

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Albion goals:3
Birmingham goals:0
First Albion goalscorer:Barnesy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here