Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Naylor Tweet

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Can't understand the venom from some towards Naylor. He reports on the Albion for the local rag; if he says nothing, critisized, if he says something, critisized.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm going for Krisztian Adorjan. Plays as a forward or a secondary striker, was on loan at FC Groningen last season. 21 years old.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Why are people on here sooooooo derogatory about the club's attempts to sign players? Can anyone give me an answer to that please??

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just me that took the tweet as the way hyypia deals with situations and the press is Liverpool like rather than a transfer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why are people on here sooooooo derogatory about the club's attempts to sign players? Can anyone give me an answer to that please??

Have you been working away for the last 3 months?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Probably because we feel a tad disillusioned, after all the expectations I suppose. ???

But that is what being an Albion fan is all about. I feel disappointed but doesn't anyone think that the club is doing it's best?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Have you been working away for the last 3 months?

Nope just feel that whatever the club does, or fails to achieve, people never give them any credit for trying. Do you honestly think they want us to fail?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Can't understand the venom from some towards Naylor. He reports on the Albion for the local rag; if he says nothing, critisized, if he says something, critisized.

Well said and exactly what I am trying to say in my posts.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nope just feel that whatever the club does, or fails to achieve, people never give them any credit for trying. Do you honestly think they want us to fail?

I want to be a multi-millionaire. However somehow, just my wanting to do that hasn't been enough to do that. Yet.

In the same way that I don't doubt that the club wants for us to do well. But getting rid of the core of your team without replacing them - yet - means that's rather less likely to happen.

I have some severe doubts about our "Grrr, we're so ruddy tough when it comes negotiating. Don't you know that our chairman sometimes plays cards?"-themed approach, personally. If that's what it is, it's not exactly working at the moment, put it that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here