Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New name to add to the pot

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, u heard it here first!

Apparently on the wishlist, but doubtful that hed ever leave United to come down saath.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I sincerely hope not. We're in far too much shit to be employing a rookie manager.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can vouch for Beeney's in terms of having contacts in the game to know about this stuff.....

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Also was told that DK was interested in Ling, but there are 5 people on the board and they all have to agree.

No-one else wants Ling and theyre all after a different man.

Only other names I got were Ole and Russell Slade.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I sincerely hope not. We're in far too much shit to be employing a rookie manager.

Manager of Man U reserves who would beat our first team 9 out of 10 but you are probably right about his experience as are others about his reluctance to give up the easy life to come down (in more ways than one) here

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Also was told that DK was interested in Ling, but there are 5 people on the board and they all have to agree.

keep the news coming Beeney's!! - I won't give away what you do, but you must be one of the most reliable sources on this board.....

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London

Ling or Slade would be hugely uninspiring choices...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yeah but we have no way of knowing if it is or not and most of these kind of threads from the last week and a bit have been utter bollocks and pure speculation.

I'm not going to say who Beeney's got this from, but he has told me where he got the ole and ling info and, trust me, you should accept this as the truth.

All things said, us being interested in Ole and him actually taking the job are two very different things.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Deadly Dick & The Baby-Faced Assassin?

Oh my good gawd: it's Gunnar be a bloodbath!! :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here