Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new member hi all :0)

christy

Apr 18, 2010
shropshire
:lolol:hi all im new to the web site. im moving into sussex soon with my family and would love to hear from the local people. i am a mother of 5 children moving from shropshire :0) im moving into lancing in july/august to be nearer to family in the south.could anyone let me know information on school's,dr's and local information would be much thankful hope your all well christy

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Wrong site - you want CAB not NSC!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Lad on here called Danny Seagull, I'm sure he will help you (and your kids) out. :thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
:lolol:hi all im new to the web site. im moving into sussex soon with my family and would love to hear from the local people. i am a mother of 5 children moving from shropshire :0) im moving into lancing in july/august to be nearer to family in the south.could anyone let me know information on school's,dr's and local information would be much thankful hope your all well christy

Hi Christy.

Normally new users put a picture of themselves on here in their underwear.

A sort of initiation if you like.

Hurry up and do it before you get suspended.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
With spelling and grammar like that you won't last long, posting it on ATC won't have won you many friends either.

Edit: How old are your kids?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hi Christy.

Normally new users put a picture of themselves on here in their underwear.

A sort of initiation if you like.

Hurry up and do it before you get suspended.

Nobody told me this, here's mine.
file.php

christy

Apr 18, 2010
shropshire
sorry all one did thought it was a local web site for the area im moving too..as with all your kind message's indeed i will remove.have a good day

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lad on here called Danny Seagull, I'm sure he will help you (and your kids) out. :thumbsup:

When I first read that I thought it said "Lady on here..."
:blush: or :lolol: depending on whether he is a he or she (or even it/both)

May as well get it out the way
:needpics:

But having 5 kids already I wouldn't bother.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
How the f*** could one confuse a site called "North Stand Chat" with anything remotely local? Let alone Local for Lancing which would shurely be part of the series that includes NormalforNorfolk.com

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
If I want to over-react, I can. It is my prerogative.

PS. If the thread had appeared here and not in Ask the Club it would have been left alone. Uncommented on. By me.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Hi All! New member...

Hi all, new member, long time observer of site. Been a fan for 15 years and love it. Thought I'd introduce myself before throwing in my 2 pennies worth.

Anyway, hello! :wave:

PS:banana::banana: - My favourite smilie of ALL TIME

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here