Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new member hi all :0)

christy

Apr 18, 2010
shropshire
hi all im new to the web site. im moving into sussex soon with my family and would love to hear from the local people. i am a mother of 5 children moving from shropshire :0) im moving into lancing in july/august to be nearer to family in the south.could anyone let me know information on school's,dr's and local information would be much thankful hope your all well christy

Last edited:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the school in lancing is rough as you like. as is the town. everyone below 16 is on that new methrodone drug, everyone fights, and its dodgy at night.

good luck for your move.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
the school in lancing is rough as you like. as is the town. everyone below 16 is on that new methrodone drug, everyone fights, and its dodgy at night.

good luck for your move.

Im not. North Lancing is fine just stick clear of south of the A27

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex

good luck for your move.

Lancing's senior school sucks but its not that bad to live in. The school has been taken over and become an academy recently so should be ok in the future.....

Its just best to stay away from the council estates, even the its not bad.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ignore all the crap about the school,its superb,especially if your kids want to learn and have been brought up the correct way,you have some bad elements at most schools and usually the get sorted out

christy

Apr 18, 2010
shropshire
thanks empire. yes indeed true! my children have been brought up not dragged up :0) as again i do apologise for posting on a wrong site. will fix mistake asap...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
thanks empire. yes indeed true! my children have been brought up not dragged up :0) as again i do apologise for posting on a wrong site. will fix mistake asap...

If your going to move onto a new site why bother putting your location and picture up. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here