New member,hello to everyone on NSC.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Digweed's Perm

Nov 1, 2009
Another newbie, long time NSC reader but never post, so thought I'd make an effort... currently working at a university in Saudi Arabia, and daily spreading the word about the mighty blue and whites, and Gus (the Most Righteous). It was a very proud moment for me today when a student asked after the MK Dons / Peterborough result. Any other Brighton fans out here?

Welcome chap ... please don't mention:

Girlfriends
Boyfriends
Wives
Husbands
Infidelity
Fixtures
REMF
Business Opportunities
Share Opportunties
Rashes
Other Medical problems
Travel
Tickets
Raffles
Vaseline or related products or activities
Camping
Leon Knight
Withdean Catering
Politics
Political Parties
Drinking & Driving
Buying Underage Alcohol
Sponsorship
Amex Capacity
Where are you sitting?
POTD
MOTD
AOTD

or the war, not any war, just that war!

Think that's it?

Welcome ...
also don't mention old moo head or the cup final missing cash or the fact that gus is a mere mortal and for gods sake DONT TYPE IN CAPITALS!!!!!keep your head down agree with the nsc mafia and moan about moaners. good luck you'll need it:smokin:

Another newbie, long time NSC reader but never post, so thought I'd make an effort... currently working at a university in Saudi Arabia, and daily spreading the word about the mighty blue and whites, and Gus (the Most Righteous). It was a very proud moment for me today when a student asked after the MK Dons / Peterborough result. Any other Brighton fans out here?

Made no sense at all! try again or leave:facepalm:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
You have to type very slowly for the Rev as he is a bit hard of thinking. Good to see another Albion fan in the Middle East
Right...

Brighton fan.
Newbie.
Living in Saudi.
That's all.

Bear with me while I find the level here!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
also dont forget to make a spelling mistake now and then, it keeps the apostrofeee bovver boys happy and rubber stamps their worthwhile existence :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports