Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager, your preference

So what type of manager do you want for the Albion

• Total voters

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
I trust TB too, but that doesn't mean whomsoever appointed i am the happiest with. I do like the romancing mystery of those from overseas, but i wouldn't squawk with distress over a chap from these waters as long as his intentions are ones that stick to our cosmopolitan identity rather than the rebirth of one as purely physical scrappers.

what he said, I think.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Have you hear anything more from your sauce about Clement?

Still no word but as soon as they know more I will be in the loop...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just want somebody who's not going to be a ponce and fluke a falsely-high league position then piss off after one season with his CV falsely showing him to be on an upward trajectory.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't like the idea of Chris Hughton or Steve Clarke being the new Albion manager.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just want somebody who's not going to be a ponce and fluke a falsely-high league position then piss off after one season with his CV falsely showing him to be on an upward trajectory.

Unless they sign up as manager, then in the subsequent transfer window/s there transpires a net selling both in £ terms and better players within the squad, and they cannot fail to hear the repeated messages about FFP, excessive BHA accounting losses and the harsh steps that need to be taken in reducing ALL costs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here