Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New LB from Premier League Club - Joe Bennett Signs

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I am surprised that you recognised him, being a Villa reserve player and it was before we had signed him
I didn't at first but thought, a car like that, young bloke, arrogant ****, "I bet he's a footballer", and it wasn't till now that I really looked at his picture and realised that it was him.

I bet he's got a black land rover.

danb88

Aug 15, 2014
I saw him last Sunday driving towards the training ground. Nice Black Land Rover, he was on his phone while negotiating the Manor roundabout, therefore he's a cock.

Hes got a white porsche so i have no idea what your on about.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If he has got a black Land Rover the North needs to erupt into a chant of "Wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker" as soon as he comes out to warm up on Saturday.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Hes got a white porsche so i have no idea what your on about.

He may have another car as well, then again he may not.
I may be completely wrong, then again I may not.

I would hedge my bets that regardless of whether it was actually him or not he has PROBABLY used his phone while driving at some point and that is enough for me.

danb88

Aug 15, 2014
He may have another car as well, then again he may not.
I may be completely wrong, then again I may not.

I would hedge my bets that regardless of whether it was actually him or not he has PROBABLY used his phone while driving at some point and that is enough for me.

What a mong you are .

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Just had a chat with a Villa mate of mine and apparenlty their nickname for Joe is Gorden.

As in Gorden Bennett :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here