[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Haven't read the whole thread to check whether this has already been discussed, but does FPL know something we don't?
Pretty sure a previous kit was leaked in this way. But the lack of a sponsor (alongside other already revealed kits that do have sponsors) makes me think it's just a mock up before the real thing arrives.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I do hope that this is accurate. We play in blue and white, stripes are shit, I’ve said it on here already.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
IMG_3259.png

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Haven't read the whole thread to check whether this has already been discussed, but does FPL know something we don't?
No, this is the base template they use for countries where they don’t have the kit license, or for now when the kit hadn’t been revealed and put on to the app

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I do hope that this is accurate. We play in blue and white, stripes are shit, I’ve said it on here already.
Stripes. it has to be stripes- but I do quite like the blue shirts, white sleeves combo.

The plain blue (or 'pinstripe' - no-one can tell the difference) is the most boring shirt in the history of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports