Like this new Leganes number. All white back lets it down though:

thumb_1078_cd_leganes_2023_24_joma_home_kit_1.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Remember the Italian sizing though? XXL was pretty snug! :lolol:
And then after the switch I found my next XXL doubled as a wee willy winky night shirt, and I could wear it to the supermarket without any trousers and pants and still be comfortably within what a magistrate would describe as the bounds of decency.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
And the bloody collars on the 2011-12 home and away kits! I don't think a single person managed to not rip that little bit in the middle.

Most of their shirts for us were decent though.
I unpicked the stitching from mine before I even wore it as I couldn't get it over my big head otherwise

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
And then after the switch I found my next XXL doubled as a wee willy winky night shirt, and I could wear it to the supermarket without any trousers and pants and still be comfortably within what a magistrate would describe as the bounds of decency.
😱

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The longer the usual wait go’s on for our new home and away kits means they’ll be absolute gash , you just know it, I’d love to know who actually picks the kit , PB assume, for once can we get close to something astonishing?

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What happened to that old statement from The FA, Premier League or whomever, that clubs will keep shirts for at least two seasons?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The longer the usual wait go’s on for our new home and away kits means they’ll be absolute gash , you just know it, I’d love to know who actually picks the kit , PB assume, for once can we get close to something astonishing?
The daft thing is, that this kit would have been approved and signed off many months ago, it's merely a question of when the club decide to reveal it. I don't know why, by and large, they decide to leave that so late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here