[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She really looks like she's enjoying being seen in that! :lol::lolol::lol:
She looks like she'd tease and deny all night, then slit your throat as you sleep.

So it's a big yes from me.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Silly question... In the Europa League, will we have our own font for the name and number?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Silly question... In the Europa League, will we have our own font for the name and number?
This isn’t a silly question at all! I hope so.

But if it’s that unimaginative nonsense “FF DIN” I won’t be pleased.

I think the whole club is due a little rebrand now we’re MASSIVE and all. A custom typeface and a bit of an upgraded visual identity could well be on the horizon.

This isn’t a silly question at all! I hope so.

But if it’s that unimaginative nonsense “FF DIN” I won’t be pleased.

I think the whole club is due a little rebrand now we’re MASSIVE and all. A custom typeface and a bit of an upgraded visual identity could well be on the horizon.
I hope so too. I did tweet the club a few weeks ago asking them to ensure we don't use the new Premier League branded numbers and fonts for other competitions.

It annoyed me more than it should that we played the FA Cup Semi Final in shirts with Premier League logos on the numbers.

Custom fonts and numbers for Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup this season please (the same for all three).

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I hope so too. I did tweet the club a few weeks ago asking them to ensure we don't use the new Premier League branded numbers and fonts for other competitions.

It annoyed me more than it should that we played the FA Cup Semi Final in shirts with Premier League logos on the numbers.

Custom fonts and numbers for Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup this season please (the same for all three).
I think someone needs to get a life!🤦🏼‍♂️

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I've mentioned this thread to Mrs G and she's very amused by it. She points out that most people on NSC would run a mile from shows like Fashion Police and yet, here we are, page after page commenting on fashion faux pas. Suddenly, everyone's Joan Rivers.
Pah! Learnt all we know from Selina Scott and The Clothes Show.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A beauty from Errea, the new Aldershot away shirt.
Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports