Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Newcastle. Collar and cuffs are decent but it just looks a bit off, think it's the sponsor (conveniently owned by the Saudi Public Investment Fund).

newcastle_united_2023_24_castore_home_kit.jpg

Wrexham's is pretty nice, weird collar though.

wrexham_2023_24_macron_home_kit.jpg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I know it's an amazing sponsor but I'm not sure how I'd feel if my club, that wears red, had the word United all over it.
Probably very silly but...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know it's an amazing sponsor but I'm not sure how I'd feel if my club, that wears red, had the word United all over it.
Probably very silly but...
There are probably a good few million reasons why fans won't be TOO bothered... 🤑🤑🤑

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I was thinking that it's funny that De Zerbi's home team's (Brescia) shirt design would fit you perfectly, given your logo. The white "V" changes width and depth depending on the years (in the past it went to the belly and was thinner) but it's basically a big white V over a blue shirt.

This was one of the best versions in my opinion:
maglia-brescia-16-17.jpg

Edit: They're also called "The Swallows" because of that shape on the shirt (although their province has enough lakes to get some seagulls and swallows aren't total white)
1686326600513.png

Always liked our 'batman' shirt.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I was thinking that it's funny that De Zerbi's home team's (Brescia) shirt design would fit you perfectly, given your logo. The white "V" changes width and depth depending on the years (in the past it went to the belly and was thinner) but it's basically a big white V over a blue shirt.

This was one of the best versions in my opinion:
maglia-brescia-16-17.jpg

Edit: They're also called "The Swallows" because of that shape on the shirt (although their province has enough lakes to get some seagulls and swallows aren't total white)
That looks like a 1960s Eddie Waring commentated rugby league shirt

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Might be wishful thinking but perhaps now we're in Europe Nike will actually put a bit of effort into our kit. Their RB Salzburg one is lovely, as are a couple of others, so they are capable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here