Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 23/24

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
I was just looking at the new Real Sociedad shirt. Always interesting to see other teams' interpretations of stripes - especially blue and white ones. Looks pretty awful to me!

thumb_962_real_sociedad_2023_24_macron_home_kit_a.jpeg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I was just looking at the new Real Sociedad shirt. Always interesting to see other teams' interpretations of stripes - especially blue and white ones. Looks pretty awful to me!

View attachment 161814
I was having a hard time for a second trying to figure out if it was wrinkled, or if it was supposed to look like that. I guess it saves you ever having to iron it?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’d really like the American Express logo to be the Brighton Blue, not a light blue. Even black would be better than pale blue, our main sponsor always looks bad on the home kits but good on the away ones.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I’d really like the American Express logo to be the Brighton Blue, not a light blue. Even black would be better than pale blue, our main sponsor always looks bad on the home kits but good on the away ones.
I’d like to see our blue match the logo! I loved the 2004 Argentina shirt apart from the stupid end of stripes at the shorts stage. Blue doesn’t have to be dull and dark.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fulham have such a dull kit and a shit badge, there's really not much you can do with it.

Its like trying to make beans on toast exciting. Best I can come up with is some grated cheese and worcester sauce. But its still just beans on toast. Dull.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The AmEx logo will be whatever pantone colour the AmEx logo is supposed to be - unless specifically agreed otherwise it will be part of the sponsorship deal.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I was having a hard time for a second trying to figure out if it was wrinkled, or if it was supposed to look like that. I guess it saves you ever having to iron it?
perhaps the blue stripes supposed to be a denim print or something? It looks awful either way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here