Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kits thread 2015-16

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Agreed. Very smart. I am hoping for something as classy for our away kit this season (unlikely though)

Here you go, the full list of Nike templates for 2015/6, take your pick, we'll be using two of these this coming season.

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/shirts/nike-teamwear-kits-2016-templates-released/

These are the new ones for this season, and then you have the same ones for last season being retained
maxresdefault.jpg

These are last years teamwear designs, which I think are all being retained this season.
1395070629-68200200.png

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I have been studying the Nike teamwear stuff as we've been choosing a new away kit for my sons team.

What was affirming were the number of parents who didn't want a shirt with a sash as 'it's too Palace'

So my punt is that we will go for the Red and black or green and black chequerboard effect as one and a plain luminous yellow/green for the other

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Here you go, the full list of Nike templates for 2015/6, take your pick, we'll be using two of these this coming season.

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/shirts/nike-teamwear-kits-2016-templates-released/

These are the new ones for this season, and then you have the same ones for last season being retained
View attachment 66535

These are last years teamwear designs, which I think are all being retained this season.
View attachment 66536

So where is last season's orange third kit? Obviously other designs are possible ...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Although I'm not a buyer or wearer of replica shirts normally, (last one was the final errea number, which was the first I'd bought for years), I have to say that Nike really do make very poor shirts. Especially their designs, just bland awfulness. Hope to christ we don't get one of those awful chequered things, although that means we probably will now!

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
****ing hell, I'm not sure what would be worse, the stupid checks or the stupid Palace sash..

Would a plain yellow/black away kit be too much to ask for? Probably..

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im really not excited, at least with Errea you didnt know what to expect. With Nike its just going to be the generic boring rubbish.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I really like the new Adidas shirts for Worthing FC

d0548c2decf52426d6489789dbf3f130.jpg

I think that's a well designed template and looks good here, I think Cardiff have the same, good effort by Adidas.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reading's new shirt. Sponsor logo does it no favours whatsoever IMHO.

e6037be42a6646f39d718b6ff9c69132.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here