Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kits 2014/15

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
I think that may be a template from a couple of years back, it's certianly not on the current Nike range, unless of course it's a bespoke design just for them, or if there is a different set of stock designs used in the far east region.

Edit, "The away kit, bearing red and white stripes, is the same as what Melbourne Heart wore in previous A-League seasons." So it's an old home kit, re-hashed and used as an away kit.
The colours might be the same as last year's home kit, but it's a new shirt. They wore Kappa kits last season - the Nike sponsorship is new.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The colours might be the same as last year's home kit, but it's a new shirt. They wore Kappa kits last season - the Nike sponsorship is new.

Ah, I see, the report I read didn't make that clear. So I guess either there are alternate versions of the "Inter" Nike kit available, or the Man Cirty influence enabled them to go for a bespoke design. That said, replica shirts in Australia (in 2008 when I bought some) were about $90 (£46) each, I beleive they are more like $110 (£60) or more now, so that might also help to cover the cost of making the shirt with a space for the sponsor.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Inter Milan

dy2agazu.jpg

Now that is lush.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair that's likely to be true of any kit that's yellow and black.

Maybe, but they don't tend to have diagonal stripes of the sort you'd see on the back of an HGV :ohmy:

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I remember when Sheffield Wednesday trained down at Southwick Football Club before a pre-season game about a million years ago. We went down there to watch and I asked KEVIN PRESSMAN what gloves he wore whilst he was training stopping shots (I was a budding goalkeeper myself). He said "Sondeecoooah". I will never forget that.

......and then he asked where the nearest pie shop was.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
......and then he asked where the nearest pie shop was.

I liked Kevin Pressman when he played. Always seemed like a good guy, didn't take himself too seriously & enjoyed a laugh over the pie chants.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I liked Kevin Pressman when he played. Always seemed like a good guy, didn't take himself too seriously & enjoyed a laugh over the pie chants.

Agree, it's a shame that the club never offered him a coaching role. Nineteen seasons at Hillsborough and nearly 500 appearances a truly great servant to the club.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agree, it's a shame that the club never offered him a coaching role. Nineteen seasons at Hillsborough and nearly 500 appearances a truly great servant to the club.

Good keeper as well of course, I didn't mean he was just a comedy type.

What does he do now? I bet he's one of those players who's ballooned since he stopped playing

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

What does he do now? I bet he's one of those players who's ballooned since he stopped playing

Like Ronaldo, could not believe it when I saw him on TV last night. He has some serious hamster lookalike skills

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine

Strangely enough he's pretty much the same size (XXL) and now goalie coach at Millwall.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
******* **** that is a lovely kit

That in blue/white pinstripe would be the nicest kit we would ever have.

It would be if the AMERICAN EXPRESS was allowed to be without a background but I suspect that the thin pin lines would be against the corporate rules so a big ugly white block it will be the order of the day

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Peterborough United

BsM7X9hCIAAhZIN.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here