New Kit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066gull

Probably not a priority yet what with the league.

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Just that we may want one for a prize draw at work no point purchasing the old one is there.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
New kit will probably be out quite late, as I believe the club need to find a new sponsor first.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Withdean Wanderer said:
New kit will probably be out quite late, as I believe the club need to find a new sponsor first.

are skint definatly pulling the plug???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
surrey jim said:
are skint definatly pulling the plug???

That's what i heard - although can't be sure if it's true yet, as I think they had planned to do that a couple of years ago but the club couldn't find a sponsor so they agreed to renew

1066gull

I am surprised an industrial nearby firm aren't interested in investing in a Football Club. Many now do these days.

I mean, a local firm based in Newhaven that wants to increase its awareness. Surely there must be huge benefits for them?

1066gull

:lolol:

I was thinking more on the lines "New Glass"

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I think the new kit will be out in late June, that is a random guess.

Try October....the club never gets new shirts out pre-season. Errea are too busy with Middlesborough's, Kidderminster's and a few Conference sides'.....

Also expect the stripes to be horizontal this time.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Bwian said:
Also expect the stripes to be horizontal this time.

i hope they are purple and brown

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nightmare shirt = Sky Blue / White hoops, sponsored by Lidl

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Presumably Skint WILL still be the sponsor as the Maroon kit has another year to run.

I would hope that the club wouldnt try to fleece us by rereleasing it with a different sponsor

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Fourteenth Eye said:
Presumably Skint WILL still be the sponsor as the Maroon kit has another year to run.

I would hope that the club wouldnt try to fleece us by rereleasing it with a different sponsor

Not a case of trying to fleece us...... if Skint don't want to renew, nothing the club can do about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports