Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've never bought a shirt and said, "you know what - have you got something similar but with sleeves in a completely different colour? That'll do me!"

It's been a Nike design 'feature' for a couple of years now, inevitable that we'd end up with it after the likes of England, Man City, USA and others have used it.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Looks tremendous. Loving the double border on our emblem and the yellow highlights.

Only criticism would be the sleeves colour but could grow on me.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I think it's one of our best ever! Love at first sight! Attracted to the Blue and White with yellow detailing... Sussex colours :wink:

It's definitely not an iron-on sponsor patch :clap::banana::O , if you look at this video still then its obvious that the "AMERICAN EXPRESS" area folds and creases the same as the rest of the shirt, i.e. its the same material.
If it was a plastic patch then it would be stiffer and crease less, if that makes sense?

albionshirt.png

Has anyone else realised that there's no back-of-shirt sponsor?? Is this because this is just a prototype, or is there going to be another company sponsoring the back from next season? Same or different to sleeve sponsors.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hodge podge was the thought that came into my head when I first saw it. It's like they had left overs from two completely different kits and then just sewed them together to make one jersey.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Like. Blue and white micro-stripes on the sleeve- thinner than that Ribero Sandtex mid 90s one

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Virtually every home kit that comes out i hate it for one reason or another. This one breaks that duck for me. It's a big yes from me.

Really looking forward to the away one now. Please don't let it be green.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Virtually every home kit that comes out i hate it for one reason or another. This one breaks that duck for me. It's a big yes from me.

Really looking forward to the away one now. Please don't let it be green.

I thought the away kit wasn't changing?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Hope not, love the black shirt.

New stripes look good....kind of growing on me since unveiling when my initial reaction was a bit meh. Really hope the Amex logo is part of the fabric and not iron-on though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I believe it is.

I think either we're getting three new kits or the current away one is being relegated to 3rd kit, more likely the former.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Out of interest I wonder if the sponsor's fee (American Express) rises to take into consideration promotion to the Premier League?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here