Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I like. I'll be having that one. Will wait for the away kit before I decided whether to get that one as well.

fiettkau

Apr 16, 2008
Marvellous :lol:

They've spent time and money on a re-brand, but the new logo looks like: 1) ITS; and 2) SHIT

It does not look like IT FIRST, as intended.

Am I wrong there?

Plus a brief google of IT FIRST comes up with IT First Associates - Home ???

If I put IT First in google - it comes up as a sponsored link on the right?
I believe that a new name takes several weeks to get into googles search engine.

Jimmy Grimble

Attachments

• 3rd BHA KIT.jpg
    3rd BHA KIT.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 581
  • New KITS.gif
    New KITS.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 519
  • New kits1.gif
    New kits1.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 559

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Think you will find that the light blue shirts are the training shirts. (well, that's what I have been told)

I stand corrected as just note at the foot of the article they refer to it as the third strip. Be interesting to see how the white of the logo stands out with the white stripes?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
After looking at it for a while I must say I'm not convinced. If they're re branding a BIG part of that process must have been done with the football shirt in mind. It looks rubbish, it's not clever and it's VERY uninformative.

.. thank god it's not Donatellos though eh.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
After looking at it for a while I must say I'm not convinced. If they're re branding a BIG part of that process must have been done with the football shirt in mind. It looks rubbish, it's not clever and it's VERY uninformative.

.. thank god it's not Donatellos though eh.

I guess it was re-branded in MS Paint.

It looks cheap :(

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Think you will find that the light blue shirts are the training shirts. (well, that's what I have been told)

I stand corrected as just note at the foot of the article they refer to it as the third strip. Be interesting to see how the white of the logo stands out with the white stripes?

I think the training kit is white with blue trim - it's pictured in the Adam Virgo Argus story.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
All three I like, but the new sponsor blows it away. It looks like it says TITS!

I don't like the "ist" connotations...

Racist. Fascist. Mentalist. One off the wrist etc

I think the logo / graphic designers have made a fist of it.

Think the shirts look good but want to see the real thing, looks like something funny going on with the stripes at the top where the sleeves and shoulder join.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I am the only person who cant look at the kit without thinking of the bloke from the start of Monty Pythons Flying Circus!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here