Jul 6, 2003
:sick: :sick: :sick:

ron.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I really don't get what Puma are trying to do with these 'club name instead of badge' third kits. They're just utterly bizarre, and I'm amazed that so many of the clubs they supply have got on board with it.

It really is, really, really, really shit.

And its not even their ACTUAL name, either.

They now have a shirt, that doesn't actually reference 'Manchester City Football Club' at all.

I guess if they made an equivalent for us, it would just say 'BRIGHTON'. Which would be unacceptable to any right-minded Albion fan.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It really is, really, really, really shit.

And its not even their ACTUAL name, either.

They now have a shirt, that doesn't actually reference 'Manchester City Football Club' at all.

I guess if they made an equivalent for us, it would just say 'BRIGHTON'. Which would be unacceptable to any right-minded Albion fan.

They really are utter garbage. They look like bootleg shirts bought for 15 Euros from a street market in Tenerife.

I guess that is cheaper to manufacture than including an embroidered club badge - but they can still charge £69.66 for it. Trebles all round! (Plus the Carabao Cup too, probably).

Last edited:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I like that Puma's marketing strategy is "rewrite the rules".

Why don't you rewrite the rules and make the shirt a tenner instead of rewriting the rule where you have a badge on a football kit?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The full set...

puma.jpg

(It's a long way from "CCCP" isn't it?)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Apart from anything else, the name of the club on there reduced the impact of the sponsors logo. I'd have thought they weren't happy about it

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Venezia have just launched their third shirt for next season

236015054_10228021748396057_1616893462429258109_n.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
We have a winner!

Ajax 3rd kit. Bob Marley-inspired, apparently. "Three little birds" a club anthem and all that...

marley.jpg

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Saw a woman walking down Borough Road yesterday in the new Venezia shirt. Sadly she didn't look like the model they use and looked worried that some random stranger was smiling at her

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We have a winner!

Ajax 3rd kit. Bob Marley-inspired, apparently. "Three little birds" a club anthem and all that...

Bohemian in Ireland did a shirt with Marley's image on it in 2019, and were promptly contacted by the Bob Marley estate with a cease and desist order.

bohemians-cancel-bob-marley-jersey-and-release-new-design-instead.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here