Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Fatboy Slim X Albion shirt

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Coming to Ally Pally on Saturday for the (belated) finale of my “Y’all Are The Music… 2023” tour? Come nice and early to hang on the outdoor sun terrace and then indoors we have some pre-show fun planned (including an All Back To Minehead Photo Booth) plus a new shirt collab with my beloved Brighton & Hove Albion FC will be on sale for the first time anywhere. In the main rave room from 6.30pm we have Sasha GiGi and the fabulous Emerald. Let's make a big day & night of it!"

More likely to be an hawaiian shirt than a football shirt?!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Coming to Ally Pally on Saturday for the (belated) finale of my “Y’all Are The Music… 2023” tour? Come nice and early to hang on the outdoor sun terrace and then indoors we have some pre-show fun planned (including an All Back To Minehead Photo Booth) plus a new shirt collab with my beloved Brighton & Hove Albion FC will be on sale for the first time anywhere. In the main rave room from 6.30pm we have Sasha GiGi and the fabulous Emerald. Let's make a big day & night of it!"

More likely to be an hawaiian shirt than a football shirt?!
Maybe it's both?!

That would be cool 😎

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Where can I get that beautiful garment? How I love caparisoning myself in such a thing!

Edit: Just read it and says collaboration with the Albion. Doh!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To save others the bother - just checked out the merch on his website and not listed there yet. They do still have a couple of bits from the Amex gigs he did.
His tweet does say on sale first Saturday 6.30 at his gig so probably about right! I wonder if the club will sell it as well?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I reckon resale tickets for his massive London gig will be <£20 by the end of the day.

Alexandra Palace is a hideous venue imo.

Horrible to get to, get away from and quite frankly on a day like this who wants to be on a big old building.

This was rearranged Brixton academy date as well right ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Horrible to get to, get away from and quite frankly on a day like this who wants to be on a big old building.

This was rearranged Brixton academy date as well right ?
Yep.

And yep.

I might have gone if it was at Brixton. We need that venue back.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep.

And yep.

I might have gone if it was at Brixton. We need that venue back.
Agreed but the organisation and security has been extremely poor for a long time. I had a member of their security team try and rob me outside the toilets once 🙄

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Bought tickets the other day to hear him chat about his career and stuff at the old market in hove later on this year . Sold out in like 5 mins but I think it only holds about 500 people .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
45 notes on the club website
Screenshot_20230704-161240~2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here