Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Still £1.

tslr040cover.jpg

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
When will those of us who have paid for digital subscriptions be getting ours delivered into our mailbox?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
excellent, will this be on sale at the first home game? brought my first towards the end of last season, great for reading on the way back.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I did not know you could subscribe digitally, which I have just done. But is it possible to get it sent to a different email address, other than my paypal one ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Digital subscriptions just sent out ...

If people were wondering, you can get one for £5 at our new shop at TSLR Home

Fanzine as eBook for Kindle, Kobo or iPhone, and PDF for iPad.

It's pretty cool actually.

We've bought one of those posh stickies so all details will be up on the top of NSC by tomorrow.

:clap2: :clap2:

As the proud owner of the VERY FIRST digital subscription, I shall look forward to flicking through this before the game tonight.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Do you offer a combined digital and physical subscription? Then again it was quite nice when I bought one at the Amex, so I may just get a digital sub.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Never really bought a fanzine before - will the 2012/13 editions be available to download individually? Would be tempted for the £5 subscription (which seems an excellent price), but would like to "try before I buy" in a way by buying a single edition. Failing that, I could just buy one when I'm at the Amex next month ;)

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Do you offer a combined digital and physical subscription? Then again it was quite nice when I bought one at the Amex, so I may just get a digital sub.

We don't do combined, maybe in the future.

People like buying an actual fanzine at the ground though don't they?

And then leaving it on the train.

Which is where a digital subscripton comes in handy.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Never really bought a fanzine before - will the 2012/13 editions be available to download individually? Would be tempted for the £5 subscription (which seems an excellent price), but would like to "try before I buy" in a way by buying a single edition. Failing that, I could just buy one when I'm at the Amex next month ;)

I think I'll be putting digital files for each issue up online.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Recevied my digital one. The PDF on the IPAD is excellent. Far better than the native ePub to read as a proper fanzine on the bigger screen.

Well worth a £5 investment for the season as I normally forget about buying one at the ground as I am in too much of a rush to get a pint of hophead and a pie down me.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Digital subscriptions just sent out ...

If people were wondering, you can get one for £5 at our new shop at TSLR Home

Fanzine as eBook for Kindle, Kobo or iPhone, and PDF for iPad.

It's pretty cool actually.

We've bought one of those posh stickies so all details will be up on the top of NSC by tomorrow.

Signed up online, looking forward to it, will the paper version still have other bits in it that the diggy one won't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here