Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New experiences for Caicedo

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He’s experiencing a set of fans who are probably the most toxic in the league, Sanchez is already getting pelters despite the fact he couldn’t have done much about any goal today.

One bad game at a team like Chelsea and the spiral of pressure can be difficult for some players to turn around, it’s like Cucu, how he’s ended up so shite staggers me, I was gutted when he left and then he just goes to complete shit.

(Sorry to say I think Chelsea will come good, as will Moises)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why on earth is he playing right back though? Just bizarre.
Don’t think he did - he was CM want he? Just all over the shop…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He did for us as well a couple of times…….maybe that was when Boehly was watching so he’s told Poch he’s a RB. ’I didn’t spend £115 m on a new RB only for you to play him in midfield‘ :laugh:
“Yo Maurice, I’ve found that right back you were wanting, his name’s Moses Cookie-dough, I’ve offered Brighton to buy him for our roster.”

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m not much of a Southgate fan although his reasons to why he doesn’t select Albion players for England duty are aligned with my thoughts and why our players don’t really shine elsewhere.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
This is the problem when you join a little club like Chelsea. Shame he wanted a backwards step in his career. Next stop, the Championship.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
F3_nDP4XEAE0Xu5.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here