Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Ordered mine in the 1st "cohort" of sales. A week later get the email that 3xl not available so had to switch for 2Xl. 2 weeks later get another email saying despatch delayed to w/c 9 October. Then get a further email saying that delayed again. Emailed the club to complain (apparently waiting for the lanyard & mug which were in store Sunday), and get reply that my shirts are being printed - yet still not been sent out.
Am beginning to despair at the p1ss poor "service" from the club. Giving up any hope of ever receiving my order this century.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
My customized order (name, #, patches) was despatched, this morning. Let's see how many working days it will take to reach me in the deepest depths of Québec...

Holy Dunky! Shirt was despatched Wednesday, arrived by plane in Ottawa this morning, will be delivered Monday. That's an overseas order fulfilled in 4 work days. It was placed at the start of the 2nd drop, so October 9 was the scheduled shipping date. 😲🥳

Happy to be able to wear it at the home game vs Marseille. Just hope it fits, lol

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Mine arrived today in a sealed bag, with no tags.

I sized up to a large thinking it would be a slim fit (sounds familiar) and the inside printed label says slim-fit but sizing it against a medium it's not that much bigger. Room to grow into it :drink: a couple of little 'pulls' in the front are annoying.

When can we drop Nike?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Advised by club delayed to despatch from 9th October, then email from DHL on Friday 6th October saying "We've received the details of your Brighton & Hove Albion FC order and are waiting to receive the parcel." Still no further email from club or DHL. Hoping for it to arrive in time for my Wake in about 30 years time

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Advised by club delayed to despatch from 9th October, then email from DHL on Friday 6th October saying "We've received the details of your Brighton & Hove Albion FC order and are waiting to receive the parcel." Still no further email from club or DHL. Hoping for it to arrive in time for my Wake in about 30 years time
They told me they'd 'accidentally sent mine to Bournemouth' 🫠 Finally arrived this afternoon.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Holy Dunky! Shirt was despatched Wednesday, arrived by plane in Ottawa this morning, will be delivered Monday. That's an overseas order fulfilled in 4 work days. It was placed at the start of the 2nd drop, so October 9 was the scheduled shipping date. 😲🥳

Very nice! XXL is the perfect fit for my slimmish 6' 3" frame, in case anyone else is shaped like me.

Will wear it in on my cruise to Key West and Cozumel the week before I fly in for the Marseille match.

20231016_153844.jpg
20231016_153630.jpg

20231016_153323.jpg

20231016_153218.jpg

Attachments

• 20231016_153323.jpg
    20231016_153323.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Who else is still waiting for theirs?

I haven’t had a dispatch notification yet, should I be worried? Is Paul Barber currently on a ferry to the Isle of Wight with my £70 to start a new life?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

I haven’t had a dispatch notification yet, should I be worried? Is Paul Barber currently on a ferry to the Isle of Wight with my £70 to start a new life?
Last contact I had was the email saying dispatch date had been delayed and would now be despatched from 9 October.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I received mine yesterday with a fridge magnet & new hat. Jnr received his last week. They were both purchased on 2nd drop with badges.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
My son's third-drop fully printed shirt turned up yesterday (Small size)

All seems well - fit and finish OK.

I ordered a Europa polo which is... ...an athletic fit, but provides an impetus for me to lose some weight (maybe).

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

mine was originally due to be dispatched Sept, then from 9th October, still havent had a dispatch notice. Starting to think I wont get it till after the whole shebang is over!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here