Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Got one in my basket and debating it but just can't talk myself into it due to the price
Same. Already bought the away, don’t usually do more than one per season, can’t justify it.

This is going to be like getting tickets for the euro away games, a five-minute window every three days

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
To the club, the question is. Do they look at selling shirts as purely a money making exercise? (in which case stock ordering is a cost v predicted sales exercise in ordering the right quantity)

Or is selling shirts also about branding? Is there a point about creating a buzz and awareness around the club, which might feed into the commercial performance of the club in other ways

My thinking is this. FFS FFS FFS. This is our time. This is our moment. People want to wear our shirts in Coldean, Kyoto and Quito. Why are we buggerring around trying to make sure we don’t have to discount from £60 to £40 towards the end of the season. We just sold a player for £115m?

The idea that people have made long journeys from other countries and are coming out of our pop up shop disappointed as we don’t have a kit to sell them and have no timescale on when we ever will have one is hideously embarrassing.

Now is the time to build our profile, now is the time to start to compete commercially. Now is the time to win more fans. Yes, we might lose money (incredibly modest amounts by football standards) initially, but we’ve got huge numbers of people effectively asking to pay £60 to be a billboard for the product we sell and we’re telling them to go away.

Ditch Nike now.

Change tack completely on merchandising approach.
This. This this this. Lets have a surplus of stock, not some calculated algorithm that leaves people disappointed.

Two weeks since I ordered a Mitoma 22 shirt for my daughter, to be told they are waiting on a delivery of 'some letters and numbers'. No idea when it will turn up. Come on guys, sort this out

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This. This this this. Lets have a surplus of stock, not some calculated algorithm that leaves people disappointed.

Two weeks since I ordered a Mitoma 22 shirt for my daughter, to be told they are waiting on a delivery of 'some letters and numbers'. No idea when it will turn up. Come on guys, sort this out
And yet if you go into the shop they can print them there and then!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

And with a bit of clever discounting at the end of the season, there probably won't be a surplus.

And if there is, charities, schools, football clubs would gladly have them.

It's good they aren't living up to the limited edition claptrap. It's a football shirt, not a bloody NFT

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Anyone know what measurement is a 2XL? No size guide.

I'm 6'3'', broad-shouldered and only slightly overweight for a 55 year old. I ordered the XL home and hyperturq shirts last year, and they are a bit on the snug side, tbh. Purchased a 2XL for the Euro top and keeping my 🤞.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

That's a joke. For what ever reason I saw the club shop bag up 20 pre printed Mitoma shirts on Saturday. God knows how many they actually pre printed in total.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
TMy thinking is this. FFS FFS FFS. This is our time. This is our moment. People want to wear our shirts in Coldean, Kyoto and Quito. Why are we buggerring around trying to make sure we don’t have to discount from £60 to £40 towards the end of the season. We just sold a player for £115m?

The idea that people have made long journeys from other countries and are coming out of our pop up shop disappointed as we don’t have a kit to sell them and have no timescale on when we ever will have one is hideously embarrassing.

Now is the time to build our profile, now is the time to start to compete commercially. Now is the time to win more fans. Yes, we might lose money (incredibly modest amounts by football standards) initially, but we’ve got huge numbers of people effectively asking to pay £60 to be a billboard for the product we sell and we’re telling them to go away.

This.

Except we wouldn't lose money, because the cost of the shirts to the club must be tiny, and covered even if some leftover shirts were sold cheap.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The club are bloody useless, I want to buy a shirt but they're too incompetent for that to even be an option. Heads need to roll!

Just got an email saying they're in stock if anyone is after them.
Oh :blush:

No joke I saw a man running away from the Amex today with a swag bag full to the BRIM with stick on number twos.

Make of that what you will.
The notorious Co-Op shoplifting gang had raided the Amex earlier, putting back stocks of the green away

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Anyone know what measurement is a 2XL? No size guide.
I don’t know the metric measurements but it’s a good fit for me when I’ve bought our kits.

For reference, I’m 6ft 5. I don’t know my weight but I’m the sort of body type where people don’t know if my main adjective should be tall or fat.

If I look up I’ve got a decent chin line, but if I look down below 20 degrees then all hell breaks loose.

Hope this helps.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I don’t know the metric measurements but it’s a good fit for me when I’ve bought our kits.

For reference, I’m 6ft 5. I don’t know my weight but I’m the sort of body type where people don’t know if my main adjective should be tall or fat.

If I look up I’ve got a decent chin line, but if I look down below 20 degrees then all hell breaks loose.

Hope this helps.
The club could use this as a descriptor in its website size guide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here