Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Got one in my basket and debating it but just can't talk myself into it due to the price

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
I can understand loyal fans looking for cheaper alternatives.. however thousands others are willing to spend ample money but the home, away, europa, letters and numbers are never available? The club are losing millions of income which is really annoying!
Won't be the club losing huge amounts. The club barely get anything off shirt sales, most of the money goes to Nike.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
So having got the email saying they cant fulfill the 3xl shirts, to them returning online earlier, the club shop have said it is a Nike issue who wont supply them. Yet another staff member said orders arent being processed in the order that they come in because they cant cope.
This is a farce - piss up and brewery come to mind

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
So having got the email saying they cant fulfill the 3xl shirts, to them returning online earlier, the club shop have said it is a Nike issue who wont supply them. Yet another staff member said orders arent being processed in the order that they come in because they cant cope.
Exactly my thoughts and experience.

Got one for the lad - I knew I wouldn't get the knock-offs past him :laugh:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Three large shirts, or one 3XL (XXXL) shirt?

I'm intrigued

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I’m not advocating buying replica kit from dodgy sites . I would prefer the money goes to the club and it’s all bought from our own online shop or the official store
Lovely sentiment, which was certainly applicable when we all bunged forty notes into a pot during the Withdean years.

However, now we’re involved in £50 million transfers, £100k a week wages, and now the only available Ajax tickets are £90, the amount of sleep I lose over someone (who probably can’t afford a real one) buying a snide shirt, is on par with the sleep I lose when I hear of theft from the Kingsway Co Op.

Yes I know I’m going to hell.

In addition to the lack of men's home and away shirts. How come there has been NO new training kits for months?

Normally we have the home and away warm up tops, plus long sleeve tops, joggers, zip-ups and training tops etc with a pre-season design, season then a winter design (like the white and black ones from a year ago). Plus coaches versions of some items in navy instead of blue etc.

This season nothing at all that I've seen. Not even the Womens pink shirt that has been heavily featured in the new signings photos.

Most years I will buy at least a couple of the training range items, another Nike failing? Demand is through the roof for merch and very little seems to be available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here