Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *new* Europa League Limited Edition "Pavilion" Kit

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bought.

Almost £90 in all.... but I didn't buy either home or away this year.

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
done, I've also pre-ordered the T-shirt

1693561851378.png

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
This is going to be an iconic and historic shirt. The Pavilion detail is beautiful.

It's a big yes from this shirt.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bollocks. We've played in blue and white stripes most of our existance, cerainly in my lifetime (except for the current nonsense about changing shirts for away matches even when thhere is no colour clash).
Proud that my team are now going into Europe - but want them to thake the blue and white stripes with them. That's our identity, not some poxy £70 (£70 for a £15-£20 shirt - geez!) third shirt, even if it is 'pretty'; it still doesn't represent the heart and soul of the Albion. Big BOO.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes. Agreed .And the idea of a third kit is a bit cheeky i think ...but does include the badges which (i think ) are normally £5 each
Not sure if includes the badges.

The website clearly says add Europa League sleeve badges for £10. With a name and number in the BHAFC font at £15, it’s £95 if you want the lot.

Although when you checkout it appears to reduce it to £85 if you’ve selected name & number and sleeve badges so maybe they are throwing the badges in for free.

If you just select badges it’s £80. If you just do name and number it’s £85.

Although it’s a lovely looking kit I’d rather we’d be playing in blue and white at home no matter what. That’s our colours.

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm 6 foot and about 80kg, will I look like an emo if I get a medium do you think?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Yep. Lovely kit but I’m not keen on clubs continually rinsing fans for shirts.

It's massively overpriced and is 100% there to make the club a lot of money.

BUT to people who want it and are happy to pay that kind of money, everyone's a winner.

Those who don't want to buy it don't have to buy it.

I want it but can't justify £70 on a football shirt... would totally consider if/when it goes on sale though. It's an exceptional shirt.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Today is like Christmas Day for Brighton fans innit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No confirmation on the site article announcing the kit as to what it is actually for?! Is it replacing the home or the away? Or both? Do other sides do this for European competitions?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here