Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England Patriots v Atlanta Falcons ****Official Super Bowl Thread***

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As someone who writes about the NFL, has covered 14 Super Bowls and has spoken to many players, coaches and officials over the years, all I can say is that other opinions are available. Even Brady's idol Joe Montana thinks he cheated.

I'll go with Science over opinions.

The Ideal Gas Law trumps any footballers opinion.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As a long time Buffalo Bills season ticket holder all I can say is that New England Patriot fans are the glory hunting equivalent of Manchester United fans. No fans before Brady and then everyone and their dog claims to be one. I hope every Patriot fan and player wakes up on Sunday with stomach flu.

As a long term Patriots fan 1984 watching the English kicker John Smith (that's why I chose NE as my team) I learnt very quickly in those days the Bills fans were retarded and are frustrated Maple Suckers, I hope all Bills fans wake up Monday covered in urine where they wet the bed again[emoji106]

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They'd better get out of NRG quickly as the Rodeo is coming up in a few weeks time.

Whatever happens, there will need to be a safe pair of hands for the halftime show.

The last time it was in H-Town, Justin revealed a bit more of Janet than was planned.

So nobody to wear anything too revealing or outrageous and in the current climate, no-one that might be too political.

So who's doing it?

Lady Gaga.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
As a long time Buffalo Bills season ticket holder all I can say is that New England Patriot fans are the glory hunting equivalent of Manchester United fans. No fans before Brady and then everyone and their dog claims to be one. I hope every Patriot fan and player wakes up on Sunday with stomach flu.

Buffalo Bills - the only true New York side with the Giants and Jets playing in New Jersey. I know there was talk at one time of the Bills moving to Toronto, but not sure if that's still on the cards with their new owner.

Share your views about the Pats and their 'supporters' - I'll be rooting for the Falcons

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Where is your evidence of this?

This Forbes article suggests there's no great swathe of NE fans outside of Massachusetts. And i'm talking about their fan base from the NE area obviously.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybr...ms-in-states-that-dont-have-one/#1c3e4d4a2397

My evidence is attending Bills games over a long period of time and not seeing New England Patriots fans prior to Brady. Post Brady 1/2 our frigging stadium is Patriots fans for our once a year encounter.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Chicken Run
'As a long term Patriots fan 1984 watching the English kicker John Smith (that's why I chose NE as my team) I learnt very quickly in those days the Bills fans were retarded and are frustrated Maple Suckers, I hope all Bills fans wake up Monday covered in urine where they wet the bed again'

Nonsense - we rarely make it to bed and usually pass out in the parking lot.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
My evidence is attending Bills games over a long period of time and not seeing New England Patriots fans prior to Brady. Post Brady 1/2 our frigging stadium is Patriots fans for our once a year encounter.

Anecdotal evidence isn't definitive proof.

Sounds like it's just a bunch of Bills fans jumping ship in what you experienced.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Falcons for me but more looking forward to the Lady Ga Ga extravaganza at half-time

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Less than 2 hours till the main event

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Hello and welcome to Superbowl LI. That welcome was brought to you by cornsnacks, delicious and nutritious."
"Well it's going to be a mild one. That weather update was brought to you by Harley-Davidson, see your dealer today and learn to ride like some of your favourite football stars, with Harley-Davidson riding academy."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
George Bush Snr does not look very well

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Massive first play from the Falcons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here