Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New deals for Calderon and Casper; CMS + others released

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It got a debate going though didn't it.

And seeing as how the likes and dislikes where about 50/50 I would say it was a question worth asking.

I still await a post from you, where you are not trolling someone. Maybe one day ah?

Laughable reply. You didn't do it to spark reply. You simply did it to troll yourself. Maybe you should stop posting shit yourself, learn what trolling means then look in the mirror and contemplate what you're doing with your life aside from being a prized prat on the internet. Maybe one day, ah?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Ignored double post
It's okay. I ignored the first one as well. You really are a self important aggressive **** aren't you! What a joy it must be to live in your house! I bet quite a few people have "walked into doors" in your house, if they dare have a different view to yours!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It got a debate going though didn't it.

And seeing as how the likes and dislikes where about 50/50 I would say it was a question worth asking.

I still await a post from you, where you are not trolling someone. Maybe one day ah?

It's okay. I ignored the first one as well. You really are a self important aggressive **** aren't you! What a joy it must be to live in your house! I bet quite a few people have "walked into doors" in your house, if they dare have a different view to yours!

Absolute belter coming from you, brilliant. Please continue; clearly you have issues. Get them all out.

Oh and judging by the thumbs up i got on my original post, I think it's safe to say It's clearly a worthy comment.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Anyone else reading too much into this video (tweeted by the club a few hours ago as a possible "Goodbye Calde"?

I really, REALLY hope that's not the case :tantrum::cry:

They do use the line "his greatest moments so far" hopefully that means more to come. Please let it mean there is more to come.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am hearing that Calde stays........no sources, no quotes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
So there's man-train happening with woody, calderon and enrest from the sound of it. I'm guessing beach hut is sat in first class, woody is the loco and rochdale is the caboose ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here