Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new burgundy away kit

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lime Green away kit, now that would ROCK! this sorta colour:
MX3_LIME_80.jpg

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I Voted for the green and black kit aswell the burgandy one was bollocks but i will probably buy it anyway

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Green and black 4 me and green and black for my son. Is this thread just a gossip? Where is it announced?

Bluejuice said:
I didn't think anything had been decided yet.

I too voted for the green and black kit and it strikes me that popular opinion on here dictates it as the most popular. Seeing as it was voted for by us surely there's a good chance of it winning?

Didn't someone do a poll on here about which was most popular? I thought the green and black got most votes on here anyway

I know it's hard to believe, but there are SOME Albion fans who don't post on this site.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
*cough* I do not know for a fact that it is number 1 (with badge) *cough*
;)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I voted for number one (burgandy with badge). The green and black looks like vomit, I can't believe how many people think it looks nice!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Albion Dan said:
The green and black was MUCH better!

See what happens when you let moron fans decide what our kit should be!!!! :dunce:
agreed , with this and that bloody revouluting pink goalie kit ....... :nono:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
all of you burgandy fans,if you want to look like burnleys poor relations(can only afford one crap colour)(f.a.o non wine buffs burgandy IS a claret).

hope you are wrong.because if the club has made the right choice AND WE GET GREEN AND BLACK

the pictures in the programme did not do justice to the colour scheme.

picture the red/black shirt.popular because the red was a dark tone that given the materials natural sheen worked well with the black.

if they reproduce that tone and fabric in green it will look fantastic.

it will also be unique because no other club will have a shirt with that combination or class.so we will be instantly recogniseable.

we aint talking norwich's shitty kit.
we(hopefully) will have a major commercial success

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The burgundy will be classs.
Green is a colour for LOSERS. What team wearing green ever achieved anything ? Ever ?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Green is a colour for LOSERS. What team wearing green ever achieved anything ? Ever ?

Mexico used to regularly finish last or thereabouts in the World Cups between 1950-1966. Surely that could be considered an achievement?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
perth seagull said:
Mexico used to regularly finish last or thereabouts in the World Cups between 1950-1966. Surely that could be considered an achievement?
Exactly.
Football + green shirts = abject failure.

And before anyone says "Celtic", that obviously doesn't count, because its in SCOTLAND.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Easy 10 said:
Celtic have had what a lot of people would describe as success. They did win the European Cup...................................once!!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:
plymouth ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here