Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New AMEX video

fozzie's paper boy

Aug 20, 2011
Hove
Brought a tear to the eye and a lump to the throat mate, thank you. Will be show it to my 8 and 6 year old boys tomorrow, they already love every minute they spend in the Amex, and are starting to have a sense of the albion's journey to get there, but they will love this. Top work.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just echoing all the posts before me....the vid and soundtrack were fantastic. Made me go all goose-bumpy. Well done sunshine..your Dad should be proud of you.

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Simply wonderful. Thank you.

Brings it home even more how much I miss home too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thanks for all your kind comments. Glad everyone likes it. Son is very happy that it's gone down so well.

Zawn Kellys

Feb 14, 2012
Love it. i have watched the Storer goal numerous times on You Tube (& emotional everytime) and shown to my daughters to explain what it means and what the Albion have been through.

Can't wait to show them your vid tonight. Thank you - its brilliant

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Great vid. There's no place like our home.

Fantastic - really got the goose pimples going.

Have seen so many of those moments in real life and what a journey it has been. Was thinking after our visit to Anfield tha it is showing it's age and not all that special.

Then after banner-gate as I was leaving the Amex last weekend on that glorious afternoon - I said to myself the Amex really is beginning to feel like home and I am extremely proud of what we have all fought for and achieved over the years and what a great stadium we now have.

For youngsters starting to follow our great club they are in for many many amazing years and it is SO nice we can all share what we have which is our new HOME :albion2:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Quality production, sums up the last 30 years nicely...

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
would be better if you got rid of the Goldstone footage that comes after your son looking at the field (just gets in the way IMHO) , and just cut stragiht from your son and the field to the view as you come over the brow of the hill....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here