Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion radio show - 'The Dirty Tackle' on 1BrightonFM

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I understand what you are saying, and appreciate that as boardmeister it must be a little annoying to have poeple just pluggging their wears without perhaps following the correct etiquette, However as has been said, they are just young kids, and they have had the balls to try something that few of us have. I have to say that if it was my son who had got off his backside to get something like this off the ground and to air, I'd be one proud dad. Good luck the them.

I'm not talking about the show itself. As you say, anyone who gets their arse into gear to produce content deserves credit for doing something that 99% of people never will.

I stand by what I said though: years of doing NSC admin stuff has taught me a lot about how people approach these things and joining just to promote is spam. There's little indication they gave two tosses about this community before the time they had something to 'sell'.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I'm not talking about the show itself. As you say, anyone who gets their arse into gear to produce content deserves credit for doing something that 99% of people never will.

I stand by what I said though: years of doing NSC admin stuff has taught me a lot about how people approach these things and joining just to promote is spam. There's little indication they gave two tosses about this community before the time they had something to 'sell'.

Understood. There are marketing experts who get paid fortunes for doing similar! At least these guys would appear to have youthful naievety on their side.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Understood. There are marketing experts who get paid fortunes for doing similar! At least these guys would appear to have youthful naievety on their side.

Looking back sometimes that wasn't a plus. A learning curve yes after my wings were clipped a few times.

TheDirtyTackle

Oct 21, 2016

Hi there, sorry if it looks like plugging, we promise that we have actually been active members of the community for a long time! We merely created this new account so that we could post as 'The Dirty Tackle.'

We really value the guidance and support of NSC and ultimately just want to have fun doing our show whilst contributing to a wider discussion about The Albion. If you get the chance please do have a listen as we'd love your feedback and we're sorry we didn't ask before posting originally. Thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here