Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New 2013/14 Kits thread

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Scunthorpe Away (unbranded):

ScunthorpeAway.jpg

Pretty sure I saw something like that in Sports Direct on sale for £4.99.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
It's gonna be between Errea and Nike from 2014/15. Whilst I agree that Errea gives us a more unique shirt and theybcan customise their range to Albion's whims, it will be a case of who stumps up most money, which is all they are bothered about. Unfortunately, my money's on it being Nike, despite the lack of originality such a deal would bring. Errea have produced some good kits of decent quality over the years. I for one would be sad to see them dropped - it would be another victim of what appears to be a complete purge of our past.
Hope who ever it is makes some casual gear that the larger guy can actually get into :rant:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
It's gonna be between Errea and Nike from 2014/15. Whilst I agree that Errea gives us a more unique shirt and theybcan customise their range to Albion's whims, it will be a case of who stumps up most money, which is all they are bothered about. Unfortunately, my money's on it being Nike, despite the lack of originality such a deal would bring. Errea have produced some good kits of decent quality over the years. I for one would be sad to see them dropped - it would be another victim of what appears to be a complete purge of our past.

if its between them I wouldn't really mind either for different reasons:

Errea - bespoke kit, normally a good design with a few crappers every now and again - training + leisure kit is crap
Nike - most likely teamwear stuff which would piss me off, but even then some of the template stuff can look good - their training & leisurewear stuff would be better than erreas

I guess it depends if we are actually dealing with Nike, or if it's a sportswear supplier company who dump us with a template (like Southend/Palace few years ago)
Would have thought with Barber's pull, we would get a proper Nike deal which could hopefully see us with a decent template (not last years teamwear) and decent leisure/training gear, or another Errea deal but for more money - either way, hopefully win/win

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
if its between them I wouldn't really mind either for different reasons:

Errea - bespoke kit, normally a good design with a few crappers every now and again - training + leisure kit is crap
Nike - most likely teamwear stuff which would piss me off, but even then some of the template stuff can look good - their training & leisurewear stuff would be better than erreas

I guess it depends if we are actually dealing with Nike, or if it's a sportswear supplier company who dump us with a template (like Southend/Palace few years ago)
Would have thought with Barber's pull, we would get a proper Nike deal which could hopefully see us with a decent template (not last years teamwear) and decent leisure/training gear, or another Errea deal but for more money - either way, hopefully win/win

Spurs had Puma under Barber, whether a) he negotiated that deal or b) this has any relevance at all, I'm unsure... He may have contacts with them?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interesting that the Barber interview in the Argus says they are down to the final 2 manufacturers for the new kit contract.

LewesTom

Apr 27, 2013
I like the look of our Errea kits (next season's has really grown on me) however the quailty of the material used on the replicas and that fact you can't buy one if you're on the chunky side like myself means I really wouldn't mind loosing them for a 'big brand' in the near future...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I like the look of our Errea kits (next season's has really grown on me) however the quailty of the material used on the replicas and that fact you can't buy one if you're on the chunky side like myself means I really wouldn't mind loosing them for a 'big brand' in the near future...

Eh? They go up to XXXXL don't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here