Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never seen such a mob of bad losers

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
All along Trump said that he would not accept the result when he lost. I seem to remember that he even implied that someone would shoot Hillary.

For his supporters on here to cry when people are objecting against Trump is rather hypocritical.

Are you a sad SAC?:kiss:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
All along Trump said that he would not accept the result when he lost. I seem to remember that he even implied that someone would shoot Hillary.

For his supporters on here to cry when people are objecting against Trump is rather hypocritical.

And everyone on the other side decried how outrageous it would be to not accept the result.

Now they are not accepting the result.

For balance I think we have to accept that both sides are rather hypocritical.

SAC

May 21, 2014
And everyone on the other side decried how outrageous it would be to not accept the result.

Now they are not accepting the result.

For balance I think we have to accept that both sides are rather hypocritical.

Quite possibly. I'm not on either side but feel everyone is entitled to protest if there is something they feel strongly against.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Actually he didn't say that as you have stated it. There was more to it. The irony was that Hilary made a big deal about it as then once she lost she did exactly what she had a go at Trump over.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Quite possibly. I'm not on either side but feel everyone is entitled to protest if there is something they feel strongly against.

How do you feel about electric fences?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

I'm a big fan of protest, as long as it is peaceful. I wouldn't call that a protest (not sure if you saw the images?)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

I don't think any of Trumps followers are crying ?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I'm a big fan of protest, as long as it is peaceful. I wouldn't call that a protest (not sure if you saw the images?)
It wasnt protest... it was hooded anarchy types looking for a looting opportunity....simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
And yet Republicans still turned up to his inauguration. And none of their members acted like the childish babies of the democrats have for the last two years.

Trump got in because of these liberal twats. They are just too thick and self absorbed to recognise that.

No, instead the Republicans just cried and threw their toys out the pram in Congress.

It wasnt protest... it was hooded anarchy types looking for a looting opportunity....simple as that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've often found Anarchists a confused bunch; remember seeing them on an anti-cuts demo in Brighton, demanding an end to cuts to the state-funded NHS...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
But enough about Sheffield Wednesday...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Credit to the thread starter, he knew the outcome and the bitterness of the Wednesday players hours before the game kicked-off

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well I'll just say that I remain flabbergasted that the USA - an enormously wealthy country with a population of 318,900,000 - couldn't do better than to narrow it's final choice down to either Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton.

What a remarkably crap choice.

But isn't that the utter stitch up in modern politics? There isn't really any good choice and Clinton was manufactured to the nomination by higher powers.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's funny all this 'fake' news business. But I think the 'Trump wins presidency' one is getting a bit lame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here