Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never having taken cocaine...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes, I can see it being helpful with a 17 hour shift. I wish I had discovered it when I was studying.

I've only ever done two in one go and that kept me focused and alert so I haven't ventured beyond that. From personal experience, it certainly beats energy drinks, as there doesn't seem to be the downside of not being able to go to sleep, as can happen with Red Bull.

So if you have never taken more than 2 and I clearly OD on the things and I don't feel any different, I guess I must be a hardened junkie then :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given his rather euphoric view of the game today I reckon it was [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] who had the charlie.

What the game where we had TWENTY FOUR shots on goal, hit the woodwork 3 times and utterly ripped them a new one for most of the game?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
image.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So if you have never taken more than 2 and I clearly OD on the things and I don't feel any different, I guess I must be a hardened junkie then :lol:

I think you are within the limit:

"One to two tablets with water. Do not exceed two tablets in any one hour or 12 tablets in 24 hours."

Although I think 12 tablets in 24 hours is rather pushing it!

I'm mindful of the fact there was someone who died who was eating them as if they were a pack of sweeties:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-24492833

But then, what he was doing was just daft.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In my experience it makes people act like utter cocks.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The sort of shit you get from most dealers is utter dross..with some exceptions..pure Cocaine crystals in south Americas (Bolivia in my case ) is the most incredible rush and sensation you'd every wish to have.

No comparison to the paranoia inducing sweaty headache we get in most instances.

Give it a swerve these days.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What the game where we had TWENTY FOUR shots on goal, hit the woodwork 3 times and utterly ripped them a new one for most of the game?

It's those mind-bending hallucinogens you take when watching England play that I want to try :lolol:

Happy new year fella.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's those mind-bending hallucinogens you take when watching England play that I want to try :lolol:

Happy new year fella.

You just wait until we win the World Cup/go out in the group stages.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You just wait until we win the World Cup/go out in the group stages.

:smile:

PS I have purchased that Baths Obsidian album. I will let you know how I get on when it arrives and has been listened to.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:smile:

PS I have purchased that Baths Obsidian album. I will let you know how I get on when it arrives and has been listened to.

Glad to hear. To give you some insight, he wrote it during a year where he had e.coli and was being sick constantly. It's a DARK album.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here