Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Never cut the lawn in May - sage words or a load of old bolleaux?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Our paved area/path was finished yesterday . . . .now to get onto the green bit. . . and the pond edging . . . we are a 70's pink crazy paving free zone.

View attachment 148293

We had a new pond liner fitted and the edging replaced earlier this year, now just hope the heron stays away.

0F0E6034-F855-4CA4-B9D6-80A372BBC112.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Our paved area/path was finished yesterday . . . .now to get onto the green bit. . . and the pond edging . . . we are a 70's pink crazy paving free zone.

View attachment 148293

Love the paving, looks better the closer it gets :thumbsup:

I'm afraid I'm in a lull. Just got back from a week away yesterday to see the bluebells, lilac and wisteria have all gone :down:

Just the Rhodies (mainly in pots with a few in the garden) keeping the colour going. But I reckon it's summer bedding time this weekend and I have decided that all the hanging baskets will be those brilliant orange/reddish edged double begonias. Any idea where I can get them locally to BN1 ? I've always found that Notcutts out at Ditchling do good bedding, if a little pricey ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I'm afraid I'm in a lull. Just got back from a week away yesterday to see the bluebells, lilac and wisteria have all gone :down:

Just the Rhodies (mainly in pots with a few in the garden) keeping the colour going. But I reckon it's summer bedding time this weekend and I have decided that all the hanging baskets will be those brilliant orange/reddish edged double begonias. Any idea where I can get them locally to BN1 ? I've always found that Notcutts out at Ditchling do good bedding, if a little pricey ???

Whilst you were in Tahiti, we had a persistent cold wind that took the blossom, Blossom.

Dunhelm sell a wide array of bedding.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Thanks, idea with herringbone was to break visually from the back of the house house, and lose the 'square' factor . . the straight bricks path to the man cave make it 'longer'

You can't see in the snap, but the start of the path is in line with the kitchen window/sink . . . A side Step by the pond break and the second half in line with the workshop doors.

No feng, no shui, just logic. . . . Although the same thing IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here