Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neutral thoughts on the Derby game

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Seagulls,

Congrats on the win tonight, you must be buzzing after that! As a neutral I've written up some thoughts on the game - http://www.TheFootbalLab.co.uk/2017/brighton-3-0-derby-five-things-team-game/

One of the things that stood out to me was how well Rosenior and Humemeier played, because Pocognoli and Duffy's injuries had hardly come at an ideal time. Have their performances tonight made you more relaxed about the injury situation?

All the best for the rest of the season.
Decent report, thanks for sharing it. In answer to your question, I never doubted the ability of the players who have been brought back into the starting line-up. Uwe did a great job last night and as fire Rosenior? He is a class act and exudes almost as much passion as the rest of the squad put together.

Special mention for the much-maligned Skalak who, as you saw, showed his quality last night.

Great performance, but Derby really were pony. Not quite as bad as Reading, but almost...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Piss off. If your want to use NSC to advertise your site, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will be happy to come an agreement.
Who pissed on your cornflakes?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here