Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nerves and lack of sleep!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Awake at 5am, feel sick, didn't feel like this on my wedding day or the day my daughter was born.

Hoping the pre match beers are a calming influence.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
been awake since 3 this morning, more to do with a torn cartilage in my knee giving me grief than nerves.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Planning not to go to bed for the whole of next week cos sleep just won't happen.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
7 month old keeps me up all night anyway so no change here but it does mean more time spent dwelling on it. Hope the match is on after all this!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sitting at Gatwick waiting for a customer pick up but yes all I can think about is today don't care about me job today . Tried to explain how I feel to the wife didn't work thinks I'm a childish idiot and should grow up (46) lol

Well she is right the game isn't life or death is it ? - NEXT WEEKS MATCH IS THOUGH

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The Boro result on Friday has made me less worried about today. It really doesn't matter as much with next week looming, It would be nice to get a win though to keep the run going, keep confidence high and give ourselves the draw at Boro.

On Saturday morning I'm going to be a wreck on the train up no matter what though.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Same boat here. 45 years old so age is clearly irrelevant. And this is a game I regard as a free hit, basically - go to Middlesbrough and win and this one won't matter, but that fact hasn't helped. What's it going to be like before the Boro game, FFS?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
49 years old and nerves shot to pieces. Can't sleep, concentrate or have any kind of meaningful conversation about anything other than the Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I didn't feel nervous until I read Nsc. Now my stomach is churning.

Edited to add, Saturday is this week. Next week is the playoffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here