Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil warnock

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Experienced and street-wise. Everything that Hyypia isn't.

High profile, foul mouthed, hypocritical, old school manager with a long history of hysterics and controversial disagreements with his own and other clubs players, managers, referees, clubs, chairmen and the press. Everything that Hyypia isn't.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I was surprised that Barber appeared to have overlooked a tried and tested British manager again, like warlock instead choosing to go for two untried foreign managers.

It will be interesting to see how long in reality Sami has got to "prove" himself.

On Saturday there were murmurs of discontent around us in the north, even though I thought the second half was a million times better than the first. If we don't get anything from forest, with Cardiff being a school night, I can see the actual gate being around 15 to 20k. That would be unacceptable as we are premiership ready seemly!

Warnock was always on a hiding to nothing after palace sacked pullis. That was one of the maddest decisions of the summer.

Erm Palace DIDN'T sack Pulis. Pulis walked out on Palace 2 days before the start of the season as he admitted in the recent Guardian article. He'd made up his mind because we weren't prepared to offer players like Siggurdson and Caulker 70 or 80k a week to play for us which is what he felt they were worth. As for Colin, he's made the right noises so far 'I have unfinished business with Palace' 'I want to repay the fans' etc. I'm still a bit sceptical of him but the fact he seems to have gone down the same lines as Pulis in terms of soaking up pressure and then looking to hit teams with a quick counterattack pleases me. On a sidenote Martin Kelly and Campbell (two players I've had question marks over) were both excellent yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here