Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Need some noise again today

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Gareth 'waistcoat wanker/Palace twat/never picks Brighton players for England' Southgate spent the most years of his playing career at Villa. He was a Villa player when he limp dicked his penalty in the 96 euro semi final against Germany. It's his fault England have only ever won one trophy...and he's a Villa legend. They're going to build a statue and rename Villa Park to Southgate Wonderland.

That should be enough to get most of this board riled up and boo ready.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Be a struggle to replicate the Chelsea atmosphere for obvious reasons, but really hope the crowd give it a go. I'll be doing my bit anyway

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I have been getting myself very angry about the resignation of Colin Calderwood as assistant manager !!!

How dare he want to join villa over us!!!! Think I have some way to go, but hope to be livid by 2pm today!
Top grudging! An example to us all in getting motivated.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Villa along with Leeds are the Premier League version of Massive. As they feel so entitled, I feel entitled to boo!

BOOI!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
The thing is it's so much more enjoyable when the crowd are noisy so let's just go for it
It's why complaints about potter-boo-gate was such a misdirection. Didn't really matter who it was aimed at in the end. Just served as a lightning rod to get everyone going and it made the atmos great. Like a boxer trash talking his opponent to get up for trying to knock his block off. We should just pick a villa player at random to pretend to hate to get the same reaction. I'm going for Matty Cash. Because of his gauche surname. BOOO CASH. BOOO. NO ONE USES CASH ANY MORE YOU GREEDY DICKHEAD.

Aaanyway I'm off out now in my freshly ironed booing trousers and screaming shirt. See you all there.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It's why complaints about potter-boo-gate was such a misdirection. Didn't really matter who it was aimed at in the end. Just served as a lightning rod to get everyone going and it made the atmos great. Like a boxer trash talking his opponent to get up for trying to knock his block off. We should just pick a villa player at random to pretend to hate to get the same reaction. I'm going for Matty Cash. Because of his gauche surname. BOOO CASH. BOOO. NO ONE USES CASH ANY MORE YOU GREEDY DICKHEAD.

Aaanyway I'm off out now in my freshly ironed booing trousers and screaming shirt. See you all there.
I’m booing Mings for being shite and blocking Dunk’s path to England squad… he’s crap and Southgate persevered with him far too long.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
look I'm sure stat brother will be along in a minute with a customary reminder about the amex being a reactive crowd which explains exactly why it went so quiet once villa took the lead

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We failed today. Again.
Oh do one. Nothing wrong with the atmosphere at all up to around the 30 minute mark. Name me a ground in this country that wouldn't have become subdued with the type of game today. We had two shots in about the first 70 minutes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was ok today - still one of the better atmospheres in the league. Was never going to be like Chelski - don’t need to analyse the atmo every game on here…🤷🏻‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here