Need a drink

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
Why not come to watch Lewes FC on monday, you can come and watch the game and buy many drinks before you travel up the track to watch BHA. Lewes kick off at 12pm entrance fee is £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, kids go free. It's a great way to spend midday. Would be great to see you there seeing as you have stolen some of our fans ;)

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
If it's ok with you Gareth , I'll take my tenner and spend it at the Amex before the game.thanks for the offer though.

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
This is mainly to the BHA fans that come to Lewes and take up all our parking spaces but dont stay in lewes, also to the fans that spent time in the town before games and spend your money in the many thrift shops, we want as many of you guys to come and sample some football that you may want to come and see again when you are not following the albion away.

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
Hi guys, just want to bump this up a bit, even if just a few of you come it would be great. I know a lot of you don't like Lewes because of the town council but it shouldn't stop you supporting a great club. Cheers guys wont bother you again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports