Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nearly 22,000 season tickets sold already for 2016/17

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I may be an arse but I can at least tell when to use 'an' or 'a'.

And anyway, why are you on a thread that is nothing to do with your shoddy little club?

Because he must have a very sad existence, he was probably one of those that thought our support would drop off after 3 years and then 5 years at the Amex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because he must have a very sad existence, he was probably one of those that thought our support would drop off after 3 years and then 5 years at the Amex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agree with all of that. Except 'he' is a female troll! 😨

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
22,000 in our 6th season now at the Amex, didn't people say novelty of new stadium & new fans would have worn off after a couple of seasons, still no prem football but the fan base grows stronger & stronger :albion2:

You are correct the base has been growing season by season however supporters will have to keep in mind that should we gain promotion not only will prices increase but despite the extra cash from Sky we are hardly likely to attract the top stars resulting in very defensive set ups and not very entertaining football, not my choice, I will wait until we are in a league we are comfortable in

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You are correct the base has been growing season by season however supporters will have to keep in mind that should we gain promotion not only will prices increase but despite the extra cash from Sky we are hardly likely to attract the top stars resulting in very defensive set ups and not very entertaining football, not my choice, I will wait until we are in a league we are comfortable in
I don't think prices are sure to go up. Last year, the club announced that were we promoted, the season ticket prices would be frozen. Of course this works out as an increase match by match as there are fewer games, but still, it's not a hike over the season. As for the quality of football? Neither you nor I have a clue as to how entertaining it would be.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't think prices are sure to go up. Last year, the club announced that were we promoted, the season ticket prices would be frozen. Of course this works out as an increase match by match as there are fewer games, but still, it's not a hike over the season. As for the quality of football? Neither you nor I have a clue as to how entertaining it would be.

Let's hope we don't tempt fate again this year.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Let's hope we don't tempt fate again this year.
Indeed. Although we are extremely well placed, nothing is in the bag. I'm not counting my chickens and I'm sure the club isn't. I think though, the club will probably make a statement before the season is up, as that's when tickets are renewed. The fans will need to know of any promotion dependent increase etc.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
well getting pumped 4-0 every other week is great from memory...???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
well getting pumped 4-0 every other week is great from memory...???
We did okay for a few years. I am desperate for promotion in that the players and above all Mr Bloom deserve it. Secondly, my kids have grown up with Brighton being a 'little club' and I'd love them to have the opportunity to watch us in the top league. But on a personal level, I am really 'meh' about the premier league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here