Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay...SIGNED FOR EVERTON.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maupay has been deeply unimpressive.

Everton fans would be pi$$ing themselves laughing at that - sour grapes at losig him, they would likely say. Check out theEverton website - the whole team looks better with him in it, just what was needed, a proper CF, etc. They seem to be delighted with him. That may of course change if he keeps missing sitters and doesn't score in the next dozen games, but right now they'd be laughing themsemes silly at that comment!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton fans would be pi$$ing themselves laughing at that - sour grapes at losig him, they would likely say. Check out theEverton website - the whole team looks better with him in it, just what was needed, a proper CF, etc. They seem to be delighted with him. That may of course change if he keeps missing sitters and doesn't score in the next dozen games, but right now they'd be laughing themsemes silly at that comment!

Over the moon coz they drew their home cup final, which historically they usually do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm laughing myself silly at the idea they are laughing themselves silly. Which they aren't.

I'd have been quite happy to see Maupay banging them in for Everton. It would have given us an opportunity to accept that we have been doing it all wrong, learn from this, and do better with the next little slow centre forward we attempt to coach. However.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That still sounds a lot better than whoever was supposed to be playing up front on Tuesday

Mmmmm.....no. No it doesn't :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
‘Wasteful throughout the game’ is not the debut strap line that anyone would have expected. I hope for his sake that it only gets better from here.

I have a feeling that the Championship beckons for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here