Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor's interview with CH

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Still a DULLARD

But tried, tested and almost English, which you have been crying out for for years. Not many English managers who aren't dullards tbh.

You are harder to please than Sir Albion :wink:

Are you sure [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] isn't referring to himself?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Colunga was shipped out on loan very shortly after Hughton arrived and we wont find out for certain if he has reported back for pre season evaluation and training unless the club mention it or he is pictured in an action photo shot from Lancing. I still think he'll sign for a Spanish outfit unless Hughton's opinion has changed. O'Gravy might not be happy , if we sign another striker he could end up as 4th choice and then see his future elsewhere.

Colunga off to Zaragoza ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Colunga was shipped out on loan very shortly after Hughton arrived and we wont find out for certain if he has reported back for pre season evaluation and training unless the club mention it or he is pictured in an action photo shot from Lancing. I still think he'll sign for a Spanish outfit unless Hughton's opinion has changed. O'Gravy might not be happy , if we sign another striker he could end up as 4th choice and then see his future elsewhere.

I think the fact that he has no chance of getting 15 k a week anywhere else might make him less keen to leave

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He's just toying with us - we all know the only time we'll see two up front is when we're one down with ten minutes to go.

I think you mean he will wait until the lino has put the board up with how many minutes of injury time don't you..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here